A Sincere Request from YE OLE

Cotton,

I too just had a baby, my third, last week...I actually didn't have it but my wife did an amazing job. Get ready for another amazing blessing in your life. I will, and I do mean that - not just saying it, pray for you tonight. I will pray for provision to you and your family in terms of finances, a new job, and most importantly a healthy mom and baby.

Ye old, I'll give you advice I've given to many here. Overwhelming life situations are a lot like playing a round of golf. You can't worry about the shots that got you here, and you can't worry about the shots you'll have to take later. The best thing you can do right now is hit the ball that's in front of you.

Focus on the ball that's in front of you, and everything else will work out. Guaranteed.

Homeboy, you cool and the gang!! :thumbsup: Ye Lady, Ye Self and Lil E will rise above this stale atmosphere and roll with the great rivers of the north to find the perfect fish in life. It'll be scaled & cooked to Ye liking from the servants below.

That is really rough bud but I do believe the COBRA premium reduction has been extended and is still in effect which should soften the blow if you're eligible.

http://employeebenefits.foxrothschild.com/...s+Legal+Blog%29

Good luck to you and the missus (and baby YE OLE).

Thank you so much for this link MattyT... the information I had found earlier didn't sound like there was an extension on this beyond March 31, 2010.

Thank you all so much for your outpouring of support. It truly is like a family around here. Just reading over these responses tonight has truly lifted my spirits, in what has been an otherwise rough night. You guys are truly awesome.

Thank you so much for this link MattyT... the information I had found earlier didn't sound like there was an extension on this beyond March 31, 2010.

Thank you all so much for your outpouring of support. It truly is like a family around here. Just reading over these responses tonight has truly lifted my spirits, in what has been an otherwise rough night. You guys are truly awesome.

Yeah, the DOL site still has the old date which is a little mind-blowing but not surprising given that it is the gov't. Best to you and your fam.

As many of you know... YE OLE has been a larger than life almost cartoonish personality, hoping to bring levity and laughter to my fellow Bills fans. Tonight, however, I do ask for your prayers and support. As some of you know, Mrs. YE OLE is set to deliver our 2nd child anyday, in what has been a very complicated pregnancy. Fortunately YE OLE had a decent job as a branch manager with Bank of America, however, tonight his employment was terminated and he was walked out of his office by upper management as we are facing numerous branch closures in our area and YE was squeezed out. This simply could not have come at a worse time, as my medical benefits from work were essential due to the bills that we will rack up without them in the midst of this pregnancy and the issues it has caushed Mrs. YE OLE. In face of this stress at this crucial time in the YE OLE household, I ask for your thoughts and prayers, and if anyone has any leads for a potential job opening for a former branch manager/retail manager... or just an all around personality the likes of YE OLE, please let me know. At the very least, YE will be home to pull for our Sabres tomorrow afternoon.

GO BILLS

GO SABRES

LETS GO BUFFALO

And succeed you have my friend. :thumbdown: I can't tell you how many times I've busted out laughing at something you've posted in the shout box or in a thread. I was in a similar situation while I was laid off a year ago. One thing I realized is that life will go on my friend and if you truly seek the Lord this will all work out to your benefit in the end. It may not appear that way off top, but trust Him that it will. Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. :rolleyes:

Ye Ole ', Branch Mgmt is a lot like being a head coach. Changes are expected, and you roll with them. Are you and the fam willing to relocate? If so, I'm sure many here will will forward you leads from their areas. I've had residences in 9 states and am grateful for the national diversity I've been neighbors with. One door closes, another opens up.

Best wishes for you, Mrs. Ye and Ye Young-ns'!

One thing I realized is that life will go on my friend and if you truly seek the Lord this will all work out to your benefit in the end. It may not appear that way off top, but trust Him that it will. Thoughts and prayers are with you my friend. :rolleyes:

Well said. Love and prayers, my friend. :thumbdown: