CBS/NY Times teabagger poll

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't another poll find that 40% of "Tea Baggers" were Democrats and Independents?

This poll did too....

Under "overall demographics," it says "54% republican, 5% democratic, 36% independent." That's 41% democratic/independent.

For the teabaggers, and this has been obvious from the start, it is purely ideologically driven rather than based on any sort of personal experience.

That is the key to understanding the whole bagger movement.

In other news, grass is green.

A political movement driven by political ideology.

Who'd a thunk it?

I guess libbbbs have a hard time with that, given they are usually "driven" by either acid flashbacks or trying to get laid by the broad in the dorm next door.

White male republican/conservative.

Yeah the teabag movement is soooo diverse.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/04...ml?ref=politics

Nice talking points. On what exactly to you base your comments on? If anything, the scant details provided point to the differences between the TP and mainstream Republican positions.

There are no demographic breakdowns and no data, beyond the unsubstantiated claims that Tea Partiers tend to be wealthier and more educated then the general public; and that they tend to be Rebublican, white, male, maried, and over 40. Do you buy all of that? Or just the bits you like?

Btw, did you realize that Democrats tend to be White? Are you outraged?

Baggers and birthers...it is all one in the same.

Your pathetic and juveneile attempts to marginalize them would be more effective if you didn't provide links showing that people are starting to take them seriously. :nana:

Youre just pissy becuase the NYC Teachers Union lost another bull **** entitlement yesterday.

Have no idea what the NYC Teachers Union did yesterday. Simply curious if the Tea Party people care about DC Voting Rights.

I do like how the majority of their members are probably receiving social security or medicare.

So? I received the $800 "working credit" or whatever it was called, but I still think it's ridiculous and shouldn't have been given out to anyone.

They have the right to vote

Yes. You being from VA should know that they do not have a voting rep in Senate and in the House they are allowed one delegate who is not allowed on the floor.

DC should have FULL representation. Don't you agree?