CBS/NY Times teabagger poll

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not looking for allies.

So what exactly is your rash of posts supposed to be proving? What is the point? You're a moral Christian with a Chistlike aspiration so pointing out when black people act poorly must serve some higher purpose for you.

I'm sure you'll dodge an answer to this question because the truth (you're a racist) is hard to publicly admit, even hiding behind your board persona. Still, it will be fun to see you ignore the question.

So what exactly is your rash of posts supposed to be proving? What is the point? You're a moral Christian with a Chistlike aspiration so pointing out when black people act poorly must serve some higher purpose for you.

I'm sure you'll dodge an answer to this question because the truth (you're a racist) is hard to publicly admit, even hiding behind your board persona. Still, it will be fun to see you ignore the question.

What point are your post proving? Or DC Tom's posts? They're just posts for people to discuss thats all.

What point are your post proving? Or DC Tom's posts? They're just posts for people to discuss thats all.

Unlike you, the rest of the board is not on a campaign. We interprete your campaign as a result of your racism. You keep claiming otherwise. Maybe you think you have a big point you're making...one that is not racist. So let's hear it.

And nice dodge: Thanks for being so predictable.

Unlike you, the rest of the board is not on a campaign. We interprete your campaign as a result of your racism. You keep claiming otherwise. Maybe you think you have a big point you're making...one that is not racist. So let's hear it.

You just don't understand that it's neither racist nor unChristian to hammer the fact that blacks are runing our country. :lol:

My "campaign"? lol. If I'm "on a campaign" then everyone here is "on a campaign".

You're the one who can't take the intellectual heat and screams racism when someone broaches a tough issue.

Rubber and glue argument. An upgrade for you.

Can't answer the question? What is this your 5th time avoiding an answer?

You wearing pink with polka dots today Nancy?

Rubber and glue argument. An upgrade for you.

Can't answer the question? What is this your 5th time avoiding an answer?

You wearing pink with polka dots today Nancy?

I wish I was like you-able to run and hide when someone asks the tough questions. Unfortunately I'm not like you. I actually have conviction.

I wish I was like you-able to run and hide when someone asks the tough questions. Unfortunately I'm not like you. I actually have conviction.

Dodge. And nice to see I was right when I started this.