CBS/NY Times teabagger poll

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep licking your thumb, sticking it in the air and figuring out this message boards consensus before you offer any opinion. I, on the other hand, can't live that life of being a dishonest, cowardly lemming.

Says the idiot that keeps deflecting.

Why don't you boost your way out of here if you have nothing to contribute.

You were asked a very specific question. If you are not a racist, what is your point in starting thread after thread (the very definition of crusade) which portray blacks in a poor fashion. How do reconcile your Christian faith with your actions?

By dodging the question you are deflecting. I realize terms like that may confuse you, so I added a link.

You were asked a very specific question. If you are not a racist, what is your point in starting thread after thread (the very definition of crusade) which portray blacks in a poor fashion. How do reconcile your Christian faith with your actions?

By dodging the question you are deflecting. I realize terms like that may confuse you, so I added a link.

Thats YOUR OPINION that they "portray blacks in a poor fashion" and you ignore the greater issues at hand.

Thats YOUR OPINION that they "portray blacks in a poor fashion" and you ignore the greater issues at hand.

So you're a troll. Sorry I got sucked into your trollness. I should have known better than to think someone like you actually exists.

Because that would be a lie. I'm not racist. I think you and John Adams are the ones with the race problems judging by your words.

That must be why every thread you start is blaming blacks for something. Hell, you even started a thread explaining how minorities in America was socially destructive. And that gem came from the purveyor of this bigoted site, which is apparently where you get about half of your material.

But no, you're not a racist. :rolleyes:

That must be why every thread you start is blaming blacks for something. Hell, you even started a thread explaining how minorities in America was socially destructive. And that gem came from the purveyor of this bigoted site, which is apparently where you get about half of your material.

But no, you're not a racist. :rolleyes:

I've never been to that site.

I've never been to that site.

You should use it. At least half the topics you start here are stories there. You'd find it a great time-saver, I'm sure.

In fact, you'd probably be more at home posting there than here. They all seem to be as racist as you are.

You should use it. At least half the topics you start here are stories there. You'd find it a great time-saver, I'm sure.

In fact, you'd probably be more at home posting there than here. They all seem to be as racist as you are.

Goebbels would be jealous of this smear campaign you are putting on here.

So you're a troll. Sorry I got sucked into your trollness. I should have known better than to think someone like you actually exists.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." - goebbels

Now I know why you're so determined to keep calling me a racist.

Goebbels would be jealous of this smear campaign you are putting on here.

I've tried to stay out of this because your threads taken individually may have some merit. Your whole body of work though points to you being on a campaign against minorities. Are you a racist? Your posts would indicate that just by the pure volume of related posts. You know, if it looks like a duck.................................

I've tried to stay out of this because your threads taken individually may have some merit. Your whole body of work though points to you being on a campaign against minorities. Are you a racist? Your posts would indicate that just by the pure volume of related posts. You know, if it looks like a duck.................................

...and quacks like a duck...

Where have I ever said "All Blacks are (blank) or all White are (blank)"?

Nice, that magazine's/website's owner appears to have ties to Stormfront and the KKK. Hey WisconsinBillzFan, even if you didn't get your material there (doubtful) how does it feel that tou are concerned obsessed with the same exact things as scum like that?

Funny how people who aren't successful are always such experts on those who are.

That's because a successful person knows only himself; an unsuccessful person, on the other hand, is unsuccessful because they're exploited by ALL successful people.

That there's real problems in the world and there's real double standards in the world.

And so far, all you've managed to convey is that the real problems are caused by the blacks (even in frickin' Iceland, for !@#$'s sake), who shouldn't get away with the double-standard.

Where did I suggest Icelands problems were caused by blacks?

When you blamed their banking collapse on subprime mortgages to low-income borrowers in America.

Things would just be so much easier if they'd stop inter-mingling with the pure white race and go back to the jungle where they belong, right?

When you blamed their banking collapse on subprime mortgages to low-income borrowers in America.

Things would just be so much easier if they'd stop inter-mingling with the pure white race and go back to the jungle where they belong, right?

No I blamed it on liberals like Barney Frank who forced that policy upon us.

They do not want a third party, and say they usually or almost always vote Republican. The percentage holding a favorable opinion of former president George W. Bush — at 57 percent — almost exactly matches the percentage in the general public that holds an unfavorable view.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36528044/ns/po...k_times/page/2/

How can more than half of a group whose main concern is increasing government deficits still have a favorable opinion of George W. Bush? Weird.