Trade Lynch For Lendale White?

H2o

http://www.nfl.com/players/lendalewhite/profile?id=WHI329850

Not that bad of numbers at all when given the opportunity. I, personally, wanted the other RB the Titans drafted last season, Javon Ringer from Michigan St. I was very disappointed when they snagged him in the 5th as I was hoping we would've selected him. Not saying he would be the next coming of Thurman, but I think the guy can be a good RB in the NFL.

I can't see any sense in that... other than having the fear that Lynch won't be able to play due to suspension, Lynch is very capable of gaining tough yards, especially near the end zone. It's like he becomes twice as strong and determined when the Bills get near the end zone. The only thing I can think of that White has over Lynch is maybe 30 - 40 lbs.

Everyone sees a couple of articles that speculate on a ML trade and s**t hits the fan. Now we have numerous threads talking about a ML trade, more articles born from the same goofy speculative article and a bunch of people certain that a trade will actually happen. Why? Do you people really think Lynch is being shopped? I know I don't.

http://www.nfl.com/players/lendalewhite/profile?id=WHI329850

Not that bad of numbers at all when given the opportunity. I, personally, wanted the other RB the Titans drafted last season, Javon Ringer from Michigan St. I was very disappointed when they snagged him in the 5th as I was hoping we would've selected him. Not saying he would be the next coming of Thurman, but I think the guy can be a good RB in the NFL.

:rolleyes:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...e-is-available/

If it could happen would you guys want to?

Here is the issue: Who does this make sense for? White isnt the scat back type Gailey is looking for, so doesnt make sense to us. Not to mention, Whites value is less than Lynchs value who can potentially fetch a 3rd or maybe a 2nd rounder while White will likely be moved for a 5th, 4th at best.

Titans are looking to trade them because they are set at RB already, so why trade him for another RB who is one mistake away from a half season suspension and all kinds of off field baggage?

I am all for trade talk, but this one just doesnt add up for me...

Marshawn doesn't want to play for Buffalo, his absence speaks volumes. To paraphrase Marv Levy, if he's thinking of not being here, he's not here.

Thurman Thomas never showed up until it was mandatory either and he played for Levy. How is this relevant?

Lynch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...e-is-available/

If it could happen would you guys want to?

They are almost clones, both with their declining career, dumbass mentality and poor attitude. You just trade the off the field troubles for a guy who can't stay out of McDonald's or Burger King. One is just as bad as the other, although, if both were to wake up and smell the coffee and get their crap together, in a perfect world, Lynch would be a much better back.

They are almost clones, both with their declining career, dumbass mentality and poor attitude. You just trade the off the field troubles for a guy who can't stay out of McDonald's or Burger King. One is just as bad as the other, although, if both were to wake up and smell the coffee and get their crap together, in a perfect world, Lynch would be a much better back.

:bag:

Cashier: "Would you like to super-size that?"

Lendale White: "Do USC players collect paychecks?"