3rd Annual Reddy Freddy Draft Contest

The last couple years I've offered up a $25 Amazon gift card to anyone who can correctly predict the Bills' first 3 selections in the draft. No one has done it yet (although MattyT got 2 of 3 two years ago), but maybe this is the year!

I know others have posted draft contests, and I don't mean to rain on their parade, but it can't hurt to have one more in the mix.

Anyway, the rules are simple:

1) Simply give me three names (first and last). No need to provide pick numbers, positions, or college attended (although you may if you like). Just three names, in any order. If the three names you give are the same as the three names of the Bills' first three picks, you win the gift card.

2) Whether the Bills trade up, down, or trade for a player like Jared Gaither is irrelevant. The winner of the contest will correctly give the names of the first three college players the Bills pick, regardless of when the Bills pick them (so don't include Gaither as one of your three names!).

3) If more than one person gets it right, the gift card will go to the person who was the first to post their picks in this thread.

4) Please enter only once. If you need to change your picks, please clearly indicate in the thread that you are forfeiting your previous entry and submitting a new one.

5) Sorry, but no prize for getting 2 of 3, or if one of the three names you give is the fourth or fifth guy the Bills draft. You must hit all three of the Bills' first three players selected.

I'll start with my projections:

Trent Williams, Terrence Cody, Eric Decker

FYI: Here's the link to last year's contest (EDIT) and the 2008 contest.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the biggest need no question being QB, we should address it with the biggest pick (no.9 overall). Although Colt McCoy may be good a few years down the road, Clausen is a plater who can come in here and be the starter from day one. He is no doubt a future pro bowler and will be the Bills QB for a long time. Dan Williams is too big a reach here and cant handle a double team. I love Spiller but just not necessary. Mount Cody would be a beast in the middle, and forget about the weight concerns, with no weight concerns he is a top 20 pick no doubt so this is a steal. If McCluster falls to 3rd round that could be a steal as well for us. If we end up with Clausen, Cody, and McCluster I will be happy, trade next years 2nd and 6th round pick for Gaither.

Detroit Lions are on the clock....tick tick tick tick tick...the Bills have traded Lynch, thier first round and third round pick...with the second pick in the 2010 NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select Russell Okung....Bills are on the clock in the second round...tick tick tick...the Bills have traded with the Minnesota Vikings for the 62nd overall pick and the 92nd over all pick....tick tick tick...with the 62nd pick in the 2010 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select Linval Joseph....tick tick tick...with the 92nd pick in the 2010 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select Dexter McCluster

1. timtebow

2. Bills pass on this pick

3. Bills pass on this pick

the bills will donate all their picks to tebows charity then tebow will refuse to be drafted 1st overall, drop out of the draft then pay the bills to employ him at qb.