April 15th, Tax Day, and I'm reminded

that I'm expected to pay 100% of my taxes, but I'm only receiving 67% of my entitled representation! Tickle-me-Eric Massa was my Congressman (NYS 29th Congressional District), so I'm w/o a voice in the House of Representatives. Gilly and Chuck take care of the Senate side of things...unless Chuck spots a camera, then he's off to the races for face time.

On one hand, that HoR lapse could be a good thing since that collection of do-nothings, led by Nancy the Nitwit, doesn't seem to be able to represent anyone; on the other, I'm entitled to a rep.

I'm just sayin'

that I'm expected to pay 100% of my taxes, but I'm only receiving 67% of my entitled representation! Tickle-me-Eric Massa was my Congressman (NYS 29th Congressional District), so I'm w/o a voice in the House of Representatives. Gilly and Chuck take care of the Senate side of things...unless Chuck spots a camera, then he's off to the races for face time.

On one hand, that HoR lapse could be a good thing since that collection of do-nothings, led by Nancy the Nitwit, doesn't seem to be able to represent anyone; on the other, I'm entitled to a rep.

I'm just sayin'

Unions

Extereme liberals

PETA

Radical Muslims in their fight against Israel

Activist lawyers/judges in their fight against the constitution

I'd say they are representing a pretty active crowd

Unions

Extereme liberals

PETA

I'd say they are representing a pretty active crowd

You disappoint me. There is a classic Glenn Beck moment in your post if you had just gotten the order correct:

PETA

Extereme liberals

Unions

Death to Papa Smurf!

I'm just sayin'

Taxation without representation.

Seems I learned about that in history class.

Paterson says we can't afford the election, but we can spend $800,000 on TWO double wides for conjugal visits at the Romulus correctional facility. :w00t:

You disappoint me. There is a classic Glenn Beck moment in your post if you had just gotten the order correct:

PETA

Extereme liberals

Unions

Death to Papa Smurf!

Wow, that's funny.

Every year I say people should have to do what I do and write a check for most of their taxes each year. Most of my income is 1099 and I don't pay estimated taxes (I like having the money in the bank even if I have to pay a penalty) so I have to pay for my taxes out of my bank account every year. When it's just taken out of your paycheck each month you tend to not pay attention to it. It's tough to write those big checks every year. Let's you know how much you're contributing.

It's the most wonderful time of the year

There will be tax dollars flowing

And Government growing

When the tax day is here

It's the most wonderful time

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Stick it up your ass Barry.

Stick it up your ass Barry.

Did you see Obama's comment about the Tea Party protests during a fundraiser in Miami?

He says he's been a little amused over the past couple of days when people at the rallies complained about taxes.

Quoting the president: "You would think they'd be saying thank you."

Note to Barry: less than three years left...just stick to the TOTUS, lay low, and if you're lucky, a couple of people will still remember Jimmy Carter when it's over.

Taxation without representation.

Seems I learned about that in history class.

Paterson says we can't afford the election, but we can spend $800,000 on TWO double wides for conjugal visits at the Romulus correctional facility. :bag:

We now have representation without income taxation for much of the population.

Every year I say people should have to do what I do and write a check for most of their taxes each year. Most of my income is 1099 and I don't pay estimated taxes (I like having the money in the bank even if I have to pay a penalty) so I have to pay for my taxes out of my bank account every year. When it's just taken out of your paycheck each month you tend to not pay attention to it. It's tough to write those big checks every year. Let's you know how much you're contributing.

I feel your pain Chef...My 1099 cost me $3300 this year...Ouch!

I'm just sayin'

Think about how the people who live in Washington, DC feel. Come on Tea Party, take on Taxation Without Representation!!!

Did you see Obama's comment about the Tea Party protests during a fundraiser in Miami?

Note to Barry: less than three years left...just stick to the TOTUS, lay low, and if you're lucky, a couple of people will still remember Jimmy Carter when it's over.

And................I nominate Barry, the PPP Poster King of Disingenuous.