Long Lost Phin Fan

Des

:lol:

I love TWO BILLS DRIVE...

Touching base with you guys because you saw that acquisition!

I hope all of you are doing great!!!

Won't make any difference, the Dolphins will continue to slide this year. While our expectations for the Bills are so low that 1-15 can be perceived as improving. And besides our one win will be against the Fish and guess how that will make you feel.

Oh good lord. From the old Rochester D & C board:

=====================================) *******

ha ha I had forgotton about that - the old snow shovel/plow

Next thing you know a spearing contest is going to break out

Won't make any difference, the Dolphins will continue to slide this year. While our expectations for the Bills are so low that 1-15 can be perceived as improving. And besides our one win will be against the Fish and guess how that will make you feel.

I see a Bills fan projecting the TO project...

But Marshall opening up the field for Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Devon Bess and Ted Ginn Jr.... will immediately make this team more dangerous...

Any AFC East fan should thank the Dolphins for debuting the Wild Cat Beatdown on the Pats...

Last time I hung out with you guys the Rob Johnson experiment was still in its infancy... Aaaa the good ol days...

I see a Bills fan projecting the TO project...

But Marshall opening up the field for Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Devon Bess and Ted Ginn Jr.... will immediately make this team more dangerous...

Any AFC East fan should thank the Dolphins for debuting the Wild Cat Beatdown on the Pats...

Last time I hung out with you guys the Rob Johnson experiment was still in its infancy... Aaaa the good ol days...

Those really were the good ol days.... :w00t:

ha ha I had forgotton about that - the old snow shovel/plow

Next thing you know a spearing contest is going to break out

Now all the young'uns will REALLY wonder what the hell we're talking about.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :w00t:

:w00t:

I love TWO BILLS DRIVE...

Touching base with you guys because you saw that acquisition!

I hope all of you are doing great!!!

Good to hear from ya! I sure do miss the old rivalry though. Maybe one of these years the Bills will get competitive again.

BTW - Did Parcells buy enough nerf footballs for when Marshall has a hissy fit in practice?