Jerry Jones drunk. NSFW

Whoever took that video should be hung by thier balls from the back of a pickup truck and drag-ed through the streets of Dallas.

If men can't talk like men and have a candid conversation in a bar without it ending up on the internet then I want to blow up the internet.

If I ever meet that weaselly, sissy, rat, snitch I . . .

Peyton Manning: Alright, I'll KILL a snitch! I'm not saying I have, I'm not saying I haven't. you know what I mean. [ shrugs ] Whatever. You kids don't know :lol:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1603/saturday-ni...live-united-way

I thought it was awesome, especially the part about Tebow, why CAUSE IT'S TRUE, the guy won't see the field, you might as well throw away a pick when you draft Tebow, I can only hope that Nix has the same opinion of Tebow, and we stay away from the Gator Qb. Also, the ripping on Parcells was awesome

I don't like Jones, but I think that's one of the first times I actually like listening to him. I don't necessarily agree with everything he said, but it's refreshing to hear someone like him talk honestly. Maybe more of these guys should drink before making public statements.

Whoever took that video should be hung by thier balls from the back of a pickup truck and drag-ed through the streets of Dallas.

If men can't talk like men and have a candid conversation in a bar without it ending up on the internet then I want to blow up the internet.

If I ever meet that weaselly, sissy, rat, snitch I . . .

Peyton Manning: Alright, I'll KILL a snitch! I'm not saying I have, I'm not saying I haven't. you know what I mean. [ shrugs ] Whatever. You kids don't know :lol:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1603/saturday-ni...live-united-way

I completely agree. These D-bags represent the stupid mentality of people today. How cool would it have been to mix it up with Jerry Jones and get genuine interaction with him? I agree with Dean, his honesty was refreshing. It's too bad the world is full of asswipes looking to exploit everything in their path.

Kudos to Jerry for being approachable and real. It's easy to see why so many other celebs aren't.

This just goes to show what we've known all along , Jerry Jones is nothin but a Rich , ego maniac , arragent , :lol: whole , that thinks he knows football & in all reality DON'T KNOW :thumbsup: !!! I just hope the media rosts his A** !!! WHAT A D**K !!!

Because he isn't sold on Tebow? Or are you pissed for a different reason?

I find your reaction a bit over the top.

:lol:

Was this the same night he said firing Gailey was a big mistake? wink.gif

:thumbsup:

This just goes to show what we've known all along , Jerry Jones is nothin but a Rich , ego maniac , arragent , :lol: whole , that thinks he knows football & in all reality DON'T KNOW :thumbsup: !!! I just hope the media rosts his A** !!! WHAT A D**K !!!

Wow, you kind of remind of, well..... Jerry Jones.

Have any of you ever thought he might not draft Tebow because he already has Romo? :D The guy wouldn't be a wasted pick for someone in the 3rd who actually needed a QB. Dallas doesn't have that need. Jerry Jones isn't saying Tebow is horrible and won't make it in the NFL, but that it would be a wasted 3rd for a team that has no need of a QB. :w00t: