This is the last I will say about Bledsoe

ICE

He is the greatest con man to ever wear a Bills uniform. 90% of the time he flat out sucks or is avearage at best. Only the hard up Bills fans can make every excuse in the world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a game out of his ass and that allows him to keep his job. Not 2 weeks ago even his most ardent fans finally saw the truth. Two good games later, he is the 2nd coming and now will start next year again.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the Todd Collins BJH days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe. This team hasn't had a QB worth pissing on since Jim Kelly PERIOD! But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because of two games.

Now the excuses have shifted from the OL( Which has not been really that bad all year) to now it was the officials fault we lost 6 games. The Defenses fault, the ST's...anything but the guy who single handedly played like crap. the guy who by himself handed Baltimore a win and NE a win with his play just 2 damn weeks ago.

You know what? I have fought this battle with you morons for nearly 7 years in some form or fashon. During that time we have had the #1 defense, the #'s 2, 3, 5 and God knows what else. We have had 1000 yard rushers in Thruman, A. Smith and Travis Henry. ONE DAMN POSITION has failed us time and time again....QUARTERBACK!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...WINNING a SUPERBOWL. My GOD folks, NEW FRIGGIN ENGLAND has won TWO! TWO! the fuggin Patsies! Do you realise that every team in the AFC East now has a Superbowl win in it's history besides the Bills? But to you just going 9-7 is ok. 'Just' making the playoffs is ok as well. It it wasnt' and you wanted more then you would accept the fact we have a starting QB that will NEVER lead this team to a superbowl.

So I am done with this subject. Drew Bledsoe is a below average QB. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of a strong arm and being the #1 pick have blinded most to the truth. Until the day comes we get a smart leader...LEADER...at the QB position that can make quick, SMART plays and decisions on a very quick and more importantly CONSISTANT basis...this team is not going to achieve the only goal it should be after.

Go ahead and flame away. I don't expect more than a handful to understand a damn thing I posted anyway.

PS to those that say 'I' don't have a clue and I am wrong...I say this, we have had great defenses in the last 7 years including this one. When was the last time we made the divisional round of the playoffs? Oh and it's been a decade since we went to a superbowl as well. Funny how that seems to go somewhat hand in hand with Kelly's retirement. but I am sure that has nothing to do with it. :blush:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is the greatest con man to ever wear a Bills uniform.  90% of the time he flat out sucks or is avearage at best. Only the hard up Bills fans can make every excuse in the world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a game out of his ass and that allows him to keep his job. Not 2 weeks ago even his most ardent fans finally saw the truth. Two good games later, he is the 2nd coming and now will start next year again.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the Todd Collins BJH days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe. This team hasn't had a QB worth pissing on since Jim Kelly PERIOD!  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because of two games.

Now the excuses have shifted from the OL( Which has not been really that bad all year) to now it was the officials fault we lost 6 games. The Defenses fault, the ST's...anything but the guy who single handedly played like crap. the guy who by himself handed Baltimore a win and NE a win with his play just 2 damn weeks ago.

You know what?  I have fought this battle with you morons for nearly 7 years in some form or fashon. During that time we have had the #1 defense, the #'s 2, 3, 5 and God knows what else. We have had 1000 yard rushers in Thruman, A. Smith and Travis Henry. ONE DAMN POSITION has failed us time and time again....QUARTERBACK!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...WINNING a SUPERBOWL. My GOD folks, NEW FRIGGIN ENGLAND has won TWO!  TWO!  the fuggin Patsies! Do you realise that every team in the AFC East now has a Superbowl win in it's history besides the Bills? But to you just going 9-7 is ok. 'Just' making the playoffs is ok as well. It it wasnt' and you wanted more then you would accept the fact we have a starting QB that will NEVER lead this team to a superbowl. 

So I am done with this subject. Drew Bledsoe is a below average QB. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of a strong arm and being the #1 pick have blinded most to the truth. Until the day comes we get a smart leader...LEADER...at the QB position that can make quick, SMART plays and decisions on a very quick and more importantly CONSISTANT basis...this team is not going to achieve the only goal it should be after.

Go ahead and flame away. I don't expect more than a handful to understand a damn thing I posted anyway.

136886[/snapback]

Oh Jesus, can the crusade. He had a good game today. Period. Nothing more, nothing less. He played with swagger, and like a playmaker, and so did the Bills!

Enjoy!

He is the greatest con man to ever wear a Bills uniform.  90% of the time he flat out sucks or is avearage at best. Only the hard up Bills fans can make every excuse in the world for him.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the Todd Collins BJH days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe. This team hasn't had a QB worth pissing on since Jim Kelly PERIOD!  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because of two games.

You know what?  I have fought this battle with you morons for nearly 7 years in some form or fashon. During that time we have had the #1 defense, the #'s 2, 3, 5 and God knows what else. We have had 1000 yard rushers in Thruman, A. Smith and Travis Henry. ONE DAMN POSITION has failed us time and time again....QUARTERBACK!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...WINNING a SUPERBOWL. My GOD folks, NEW FRIGGIN ENGLAND has won TWO!  TWO!  the fuggin Patsies! Do you realise that every team in the AFC East now has a Superbowl win in it's history besides the Bills? But to you just going 9-7 is ok. 'Just' making the playoffs is ok as well. It it wasnt' and you wanted more then you would accept the fact we have a starting QB that will NEVER lead this team to a superbowl. 

PS to those that say 'I' don't have a clue and I am wrong...I say this, we have had great defenses in the last 7 years including this one. When was the last time we made the divisional round of the playoffs? Oh and it's been a decade since we went to a superbowl as well. Funny how that seems to go somewhat hand in hand with Kelly's retirement. but I am sure that has nothing to do with it. :blush:

136886[/snapback]

Okay, ICE, I read this all the way through and I vehemently disagree with nearly all the comments. Now be a man of your word and don't ever write about Bledsoe again.

We'll all be waiting.

Okay, ICE, I read this all the way through and I vehemently disagree with nearly all the comments. Now be a man of your word and don't ever write about Bledsoe again.

We'll all be waiting.

136913[/snapback]

You dissagree? Name for me the last year we made it to the divisional round of the playoffs. How many superbowl wins do we have? You can disagree all you want...the facts are the facts. Since Jim Kellys retirement, this team hasn't done spit.

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan . 90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe. But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what? Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...a decent board that isn't completely dominated by one clown in desperate need of attention. My GOD folks, as long as ICE pretends to be a fan, kharma will keep our team from the SuperBowl.

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tooter, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal blather and ridiculous threats.

Hey, this was kind of fun.

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan .  90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks  even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what?  Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I have come to the accept the fact you guys have long ago lost sight of the one and only goal a team should have...a decent board that isn't completely dominated by one clown in desperate need of attention. My GOD folks, as long as ICE pretends to be a fan, kharma will keep our team from the SuperBowl. 

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tutor, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal rants and ridiculous threats.

136923[/snapback]

I know you are a mental midget, but that sucks even for you.

ICE is the greatest con man ever to pretend to be a Bills' fan .  90% of the time his posts flat out suck or are average at best. Only the hard up and KzooMike Bills' fans can continue to make excuses in the TBD world for him.

He is what he is, below average at best. From time to time he will pull a decent post out of his ass and that allows him to keep his status. Over the last 2 weeks  even his most ardent fans have finally seen the truth. Two good games later, he is showing his true colors but will start anew once we lose another game.

This whole subject is old. It was old from the D&C days, through the RJ/Flutie days, to today with Bledsoe.  But you guys are so damn hard up you are willing to look past how badly this jackass has been THIS year, because he's the loudest and most ardent.

You know what?  Many have fought this battle with this moron for nearly 7 years in some form or fashion. During that time we have had the #1 board and God knows what else. We have had numerous posters with less than 1000 posts who contribute more insight and humor without needing the ridiculous amount of attention that is apparently required. ONE DAMN POSTER has failed us time and time again....ICE!

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tutor, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal rants and ridiculous threats.

136923[/snapback]

Funniest fuggin' thing I have ever...and I truly mean EVER...have read on the wall. If you had just spelled "tooter" right, it would have been a full 10.0 with a perfect dismount.

Keep telling yourself you're important.  Eventually if you repeat the lie enough, it'll HAVE to come true.

136935[/snapback]

isn't that just what I said to you? Damn I guess I do have to spell it out for you.

I am not done with this subject. ICE is a below average poster. Has always been, but the glitz and glamor of numbers coupled with being an individual horn tooter, many are blinded to the truth. Until the day comes we aren't subject to his continued rants, with his complete lack of personal discipline, we will continue to be subject to marginal blather and ridiculous threats.

136923[/snapback]

Rack-em!

:blush:

Just for the hell of it, here's my favorite line...

An instant Ice classic...

I don't expect more than a handful to understand a damn thing I posted anyway.

We're so humbled that you even post here, Ice. Simply humbled. I hope more people will someday be smart like you.

Just for the hell of it, here's my favorite line...

An instant Ice classic...

We're so humbled that you even post here, Ice. Simply humbled. I hope more people will someday be smart like you.

136945[/snapback]

Yep, it's great to have someone who can take every opinion on each subject. Sometimes through the course of just one day.

Yep, it's great to have someone who can take every opinion on each subject.  Sometimes through the course of just one day.

136947[/snapback]

And call everyone morons in the process. He's just genius, I'm tellin' ya. There's a reason all of his threads get the most hits. He's an icon. A genius. Just ask him. He'll tell ya.