Hey, Let's Trade ___________________

Let's fill in the blank.

Who's the only person on the team anyone would trade a 1st rounder for?

My pick: Ralph Wilson Jr. - The only guaranteed HOF'er on the team. :unsure:

At least this is better than hearing all the other trade topics around here...

How about Jairus Byrd? We wasted that pick last year on a non-need position, we can trade him for a first rounder and then get another player where we have a greater need!

Are you serious? You are calling Byrd a wasted pick? Now I have seen it all...oh, and by the way, it was a position of need going into last year at that point...not a dire need, but Byrd was definitely a big upgrade.

How about Jairus Byrd? We wasted that pick last year on a non-need position, we can trade him for a first rounder and then get another player where we have a greater need!

As I've said 1000 times, thank God you morons aren't the GM.

Are you serious? You are calling Byrd a wasted pick? Now I have seen it all...oh, and by the way, it was a position of need going into last year at that point...not a dire need, but Byrd was definitely a big upgrade.

No I'm not serious. Although at the time I think there were many who thought it was a wasted pick. Just like if an OT or QB isn't selected at #9 this year.

Remember, most people on here think anyone less than 300lbs is a "wasted" draft pick for the Bills.

No I'm not serious. Although at the time I think there were many who thought it was a wasted pick. Just like if an OT or QB isn't selected at #9 this year.

I did not think we needed to draft a saftey...but, I am sure glad we got him...

...only because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxxLjRXiLeQ...feature=related

Bup bup bup bup, MMMM muh mow mow, bop bop mmm muh uh mow mow mow! :unsure:

Let's fill in the blank.

Who's the only person on the team anyone would trade a 1st rounder for?

My pick: Ralph Wilson Jr. - The only guaranteed HOF'er on the team. :unsure:

At least this is better than hearing all the other trade topics around here...

Jairus Byrd....

There is no one player you could trade for a 1st - the only possible way to get a first is to trade many players for low level picks and then use those picks to move up- lets say you could get a 3rd for Lynch, a 3rd for Whitner, a 4th for Schobel, a 6th for McCargo, a 6th for Kelsay giving us these draft picks

1, 2, 3,3,3,4,4,5,6,6,6,6,7,7, general rule of thumb is that you can move up 1 rd with two picks in the lower rd- so with out showing the math you could get 1,1,2,4,5,6 - you give up a lot of picks to get an extra 1.