Why Bring in Same talent level?

You got it. Campbell soup. Why try to make chicken soup out of chicken shitz. We have already 3 at the same talent level. People on here are ready to jump on the next reject from somewhere else. When in reality its the same as we already have. If we don`t draft a QB . Then let the 3 fight it out. Why waste time and money on something we already have. :angry:

You got it. Campbell soup. Why try to make chicken soup out of chicken shitz. We have already 3 at the same talent level. People on here are ready to jump on the next reject from somewhere else. When in reality its the same as we already have. If we don`t draft a QB . Then let the 3 fight it out. Why waste time and money on something we already have. :angry:

Because we're all tired of watching Edwards and Fitzy fail, Campbell did throw 20 TDs with a horrible line in Washington, and finally, we don't want to throw whichever rookie qb we get out of Tebow, McCoy, Crompton, Skelton and Brown to the wolves in 2010. It would basically be a one year audition situation for Campbell and allows the team to bring along a guy they drafted.

However, I don't think the Bills shouldn't be giving away their 4th round pick this year. They should offer their 5th and nothing more.

Because we're all tired of watching Edwards and Fitzy fail, Campbell did throw 20 TDs with a horrible line in Washington, and finally, we don't want to throw whichever rookie qb we get out of Tebow, McCoy, Crompton, Skelton and Brown into the wolves in 2010. It would basically be a one year audition situation for Campbell and allows the team to bring along a guy they drafted.

However, I don't think the Bills shouldn't be giving away their 4th round pick this year. They should offer their 5th and nothing more.

Tell me WHY if Campbell is so good . They bring in McNab ??? We got the same talent level here

. WASTE of Time and MONEY. :angry:

Tell me WHY if Campbell is so good . They bring in McNab ??? We got the same talent level here

Maybe because Campbell is an adequate starter but McNabb is a boarderline HOFer? 11 season, 5 NFC championship games with no WRs and no running game. The Philly offense has been 1 player for 11 season - with westbrook having some good fantasy #s along the way. With Shanny and the Redskins talent, McNabb should make that 6 for 12.

Also, dont you think the Giants would trade for Peyton Manning if they only had to give up a 2nd and 3/4th? Would that mean you wouldnt take Eli? Teams are alwasy trying to improve - one player doesnt have to suck in order for him to be replaced.

Campbell is better than what we have, and if he ever had the same OC for more than 9 months he may have developed by now. Draft Clausen and sign Campbell - I dont want our rookie QB injured by the 3rd play from scrimmage bc our OL IS going to suck.

I never said that I thought "Campbell is so good". But I think it's a good match for both player and team. The Bills should absolutely look into acquiring a veteran QB like Campbell who's learning curve was still on the upswing before his team decided to trade for McNabb.

The Bills are in a different situation than one of the premier teams like Washington. They're not going have any QB of note wanting to come here as a free agent. So they're either going to have to hit on a long shot like Campbell, a second rounder like Tebow, a 3rd to 4th round QB, or they're going to have to have a 2 win season to get the "franchise" guy in the draft. I don't see the Bills having that kind of a season in the next few years.

I'm definitely on board with the Bills getting a guy like Campbell who would be their starter in 2010 with the caveat that they drafted a qb like Tebow or a 3rd to 4th round QB to groom for the future.

Campbell, Tebow, Brohm. Good young group of QBs to work with.

Folks, I live in Virginia where the Redskins are on every week. I still am a die hard Bills fan and always will be. I've watched Campbell play since he became a starter. I've watched Edwards, and painfully watched Fritz anytime a Bills game is aired down here. I'm here to tell ya Campbell is better than Fritz, but is absolutely no better than Edwards. I don't care what his stats from last year may "suggest". The Redskins got McNabb because they know Campbell offers them nothing more than what he has shown already, and that ain't much.

Bottom line as far as I'm concerned is if we want the Bills to stay where they are at and get no better than Campbell is the right choice. If we want our team to get better than we need someone better than Campbell, Edwards, and Fritz. I purposefully left Brohm out because he is the only one I haven't seen play, so the jury is still out on him.

Folks, I live in Virginia where the Redskins are on every week. I still am a die hard Bills fan and always will be. I've watched Campbell play since he became a starter. I've watched Edwards, and painfully watched Fritz anytime a Bills game is aired down here. I'm here to tell ya Campbell is better than Fritz, but is absolutely no better than Edwards. I don't care what his stats from last year may "suggest". The Redskins got McNabb because they know Campbell offers them nothing more than what he has shown already, and that ain't much.

Bottom line as far as I'm concerned is if we want the Bills to stay where they are at and get no better than Campbell is the right choice. If we want our team to get better than we need someone better than Campbell, Edwards, and Fritz. I purposefully left Brohm out because he is the only one I haven't seen play, so the jury is still out on him.

Fitz is better than Edwards. Fitz has proven he can actually throw a touchdown pass in weather below 35 degrees with a wind over 10 miles an hour.

Anyways, Campbell throws a better deep ball than Edwards. He throws more TD passes than Edwards. Don't see how they could be neck and neck.

Maybe because Campbell is an adequate starter but McNabb is a boarderline HOFer? 11 season, 5 NFC championship games with no WRs and no running game. The Philly offense has been 1 player for 11 season - with westbrook having some good fantasy #s along the way. With Shanny and the Redskins talent, McNabb should make that 6 for 12.

Also, dont you think the Giants would trade for Peyton Manning if they only had to give up a 2nd and 3/4th? Would that mean you wouldnt take Eli? Teams are alwasy trying to improve - one player doesnt have to suck in order for him to be replaced.

Campbell is better than what we have, and if he ever had the same OC for more than 9 months he may have developed by now. Draft Clausen and sign Campbell - I dont want our rookie QB injured by the 3rd play from scrimmage bc our OL IS going to suck.

I doubt this very much. What about TO? Doesn't he count? He will be in the HoF before McNabb ever gets a whiff of it.

Everytime I think olf McNabb I remember the Super Bowl game against the Pats and how horrible he was in crunch time. Almost like he was afraid to win, which explains his horrible conference championship record.

McNabb was good, not great. Right now he is old and not the best choice for the Bills to build around.

Because Campbell is a much better talent than what is on this roster.

Because Campbell is a much better talent than what is on this roster.

And you base that on what? Stats? Have you watched him play on a regular basis? I have, and he offers the Bills NOTHING that we already don't have. Lacks touch, lacks presence in the pocket, lacks quick decisions, lacks leadership. This in no way suggests that I think any of our current QBs are better, but Campbell is just more of the same.

Couldn't agree more.

I live down here in DC, and though that does not make me an expert in all things Redskins, I see an awful (emphasis on awful) lot of Jason Campbell.

For those who don't like Trent Edwards, I don't see how Campbell offers anything different. All of the arguments being used against Trent, can be used against Campbell.

News flash: Jason Campbell is FAR from sensational, his upside is nil, and we would not be improving our QB corp by signing/ trading for him.

I'm not in the Tebow camp and I also don't believe in selecting a QB this year at #9, but I would be happier drafting a QB in the 1st than trading for Jason Campbell.

I would love to see what Gailey could do with Campbell. Considering he has won with assclowns of much lesser talent in the past.

That's exactly the way I feel.

When it comes to the draft the same applies. Don't pick a QB in rounds 1-4 unless you think that QB can quickly become the starter. Personally, if they don't see a QB at 9 who they like I hope they don't pick one until the late rounds if at all.

Thank Goodness!! I agree with everything you posted!!!!

You got it. Campbell soup. Why try to make chicken soup out of chicken shitz. We have already 3 at the same talent level. People on here are ready to jump on the next reject from somewhere else. When in reality its the same as we already have. If we don`t draft a QB . Then let the 3 fight it out. Why waste time and money on something we already have. :wallbash:

If you think JC is the same talents as TE or RF you know nothing about football. JC is a pretty decent QB and with a consistant offensive scheme for once in his career he could be a good QB... JC has better stats then TE and the redskins talent wise are pretty much on the same level as the bills on the offensive side of the ball... a 4th rd pick for campbell is a steal. should be done today

I would love to see what Gailey could do with Campbell. Considering he has won with assclowns of much lesser talent in the past.

You'd love to see what Gailey could do with Campbell (someone else's "assclown") rather than see what Gailey could do with our own "assclowns" (Brohm, Edwards).

Got it.

You got it. Campbell soup. Why try to make chicken soup out of chicken shitz. We have already 3 at the same talent level. People on here are ready to jump on the next reject from somewhere else. When in reality its the same as we already have. If we don`t draft a QB . Then let the 3 fight it out. Why waste time and money on something we already have. :wallbash:

Hunh?