Someone please explain this to me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Gilyard play quite a few times and there is no way that 40 time can be correct because he looked a lot faster then that

What a coincidence, a saw Roosevelt play quite a few times and i was thinking the same thing. <_<

Watching guys from small schools get drafted all weekend long is making me tired of defending a MAC guy for catching ONLY 268 balls and almost 30 tds.

This isn't a comment on you, Max997, i mean no offense, i just happen to be stating it in this post.

I don't know if Roosevelt will make the team this year, but i know he will make the practice squad and stay for later or get picked up by someone.

Sometimes, numbers just don't lie.

If Roosevelt could have a competent QB throwing him the ball, he could be another Wes Welker, imo. He's a great inside receiver with great hands. I mean he's much more polished than Julian Edelman and look at what he did last year with the Pats. I feel like we will not see his best unless someone like Brohm suddenly becomes a good NFL QB. We already know that Edwards and Fitz aren't the kind of QB's that can get the ball out quick enough.

FWIW.....I saw Gilyard, Roosevelt and Golden Tate all play against Univ of Pitt's defense. From the games I saw (so this is strictly a one game assessment for each), I'd rate them:

1. Gilyard - he almost single handedly won the game. The key reason they came back from a 20+ point deficit. Scary every time he touched the ball.

2. Roosevelt - Every time he touched the ball he either did score or picked up big yards.

3. Tate - almost brought ND back with a receiving TD and a return TD.

So, I think player projections are based on mostly big time conference vs small conference, quality of competition, etc. I hope based on those performances I saw, that maybe the Bills have a diamond in the rough with Roosevelt.

Thats my little cousin he's hella talented man, im sure he will get in the nfl... its pretty !@#$ed up they say he will be wrkin at geico with the numbers he put up last year with drew willy at the helm no matter what division u play in those were really good stats

Yeah, because Geico sucks anyway, man.

I wish him the best!

GO BILLS!