Gingrich in 2012?

Well obviously I got the meaning from the context, but as to the exact definition, yes.

I have no inferiority complex with regard to my vocabulary, I realize that don't I know everything and I'm never afraid to admit what I don't know. But that's just me...

No offense intended, "generally" speaking you seem like a pretty bright guy, I was just a little surprised that you looked up that word for the meaning, that's all.

edit: I come from a latin back ground, so the word odio in spanish means hate, so I guess from my perspective it seemed obvious.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense intended, "generally" speaking you seem like a pretty bright guy, I was just a little surprised that you looked up that word for the meaning, that's all.

edit: I come from a latin back ground, so the word odio in spanish means hate, so I guess from my perspective it seemed obvious.

None taken, it's all good man.

I think Frenkle comes from a Sunday comics background where the word "Odie" typically translates to "favorite stooge of troublesome cat Garfield," and I'm sure he was just confused how that fit into the original context of finknottle's post.

I think Frenkle comes from a Sunday comics background where the word "Odie" typically translates to "favorite stooge of troublesome cat Garfield," and I'm sure he was just confused how that fit into the original context of finknottle's post.

Which is both closer and better than Oedipus, motherfoker.

• 3 months later...