Peyton Manning to the Bills

And why in the world would the colts make such a stupid move? The colts wouldn't give us manning if we gave them all of our picks with marshawn, parish, stroud, F Jackson, and evans.

There are plenty more logical plans on here than that one. Ones that could actually work and actually have a chance of happening.

Is Utica Club still around?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's got their panties in a bunch over this whole "franchise QB" thingy, and it's very simple to solve. Let's just offer Marshawn Lynch and Roscoe Parrish AND our 3rd round pick to the Colts for Manning. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Seems just as logical as anything else I've read on here....

You're a moron...and just because you don't have an original thought in that space between your ears doesn't give you the right to trash everyone else's comments. Maybe if you had posted something of substance with even the slightest degree of intelligent thought behind it, you could talk out your arse as you have in this post. :thumbsup:

This is more an attack on all of the crazy theories floating around out there about trading up or down in the draft or for players we could never aquire for the likes of Roscoe Parrish and Marshawn Lynch, etc... just messing around, maybe I need some sleep...

Don't worry some of us knew it was a joke

I actually LOL so thank you for starting my day off on a good note! :thumbsup:

This is funny. I can't tell if the people missing the sarcasm take away from the joke or make it better. Oh well

Kidding aside, I wonder what compensation would actually convince Polian to trade us Peyton - not that any part of such a deal would be realistic, but if you were him, when would you start thinking it over? Six first round picks? Ten?

I'm sure it would include a public apology from Ralph

You're a moron...and just because you don't have an original thought in that space between your ears doesn't give you the right to trash everyone else's comments. Maybe if you had posted something of substance with even the slightest degree of intelligent thought behind it, you could talk out your arse as you have in this post. :thumbsup:

thanks for putting me in my place... I am forever shamed.

Post was alright, the only part that made it funny though was picturing this guy reading this post then putting his fist through his computer before heading on his way down to the school bus stop to pick a fight with some 8 year olds.

This is more an attack on all of the crazy theories floating around out there about trading up or down in the draft or for players we could never aquire for the likes of Roscoe Parrish and Marshawn Lynch, etc... just messing around, maybe I need some sleep...

Do you think you can attack within the individual threads you despise, instead of posting a thread attacking crazy theories? While I understand your frustration with crazy theories, I don't see why I have to waste my time reading new posts that are sarcastic jokes.

Do you think you can attack within the individual threads you despise, instead of posting a thread attacking crazy theories? While I understand your frustration with crazy theories, I don't see why I have to waste my time reading new posts that are sarcastic jokes.

+1

You don't have to. Nobody's forcing you to read this. He wanted to make a little joke, I don't see why everyone's getting so fired up. It may not have been the most clever of threads like crayonz's but he's just trying to have fun.

Everyone's got their panties in a bunch over this whole "franchise QB" thingy, and it's very simple to solve. Let's just offer Marshawn Lynch and Roscoe Parrish AND our 3rd round pick to the Colts for Manning. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Seems just as logical as anything else I've read on here....

Giving you the side eye right about now :thumbsup:

Of course the answer is "you don't have to", yet you read through not one, but two pages of this thread!

Unbelievable......

And why in the world would the colts make such a stupid move? The colts wouldn't give us manning if we gave them all of our picks with marshawn, parish, stroud, F Jackson, and evans.

There are plenty more logical plans on here than that one. Ones that could actually work and actually have a chance of happening.

I bet if we make the offer they take it.

This was the issue. You were clearly just insulting pretty much everyone and saying we were all just as crazy as a trade that would never happen.

Really? Trading for peyton manning is JUST as crazy as trading down in the draft? What is so crazy about trading down in the draft? Teams do it every year. Granted, there are a lot of crazy theories on this board, and they are usually beaten by a dead horse by a lot of people, but people in general just toss a lot of realistic ideas around here.

Most of the posters here are suggesting things like drafting an OT at 9, drafting clausen at 9, trading down and grabbing a defensive guy, etc. Then there are the few that are saying things like trading up to get bradford, which most people here are against.

This was the issue. You were clearly just insulting pretty much everyone and saying we were all just as crazy as a trade that would never happen.

Really? Trading for peyton manning is JUST as crazy as trading down in the draft? What is so crazy about trading down in the draft? Teams do it every year. Granted, there are a lot of crazy theories on this board, and they are usually beaten by a dead horse by a lot of people, but people in general just toss a lot of realistic ideas around here.

Most of the posters here are suggesting things like drafting an OT at 9, drafting clausen at 9, trading down and grabbing a defensive guy, etc. Then there are the few that are saying things like trading up to get bradford, which most people here are against.

And, now the Representative from Georgia says he was just using a metaphor when worrying that Guam was going to capsize.

Dan, you give Utica a bad name.

Dan, you give Utica a bad name.

Because i think it is bs that a guy comes in and says all the ideas we have are just as dumb as trading for peyton manning?

Ok, I guess trading for peyton manning IS just as dumb as trading down. Shame on all the people who thought trading down would be a good idea :thumbsup: