Peyton Manning to the Bills

Everyone's got their panties in a bunch over this whole "franchise QB" thingy, and it's very simple to solve. Let's just offer Marshawn Lynch and Roscoe Parrish AND our 3rd round pick to the Colts for Manning. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Seems just as logical as anything else I've read on here....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why in the world would the colts make such a stupid move? The colts wouldn't give us manning if we gave them all of our picks with marshawn, parish, stroud, F Jackson, and evans.

There are plenty more logical plans on here than that one. Ones that could actually work and actually have a chance of happening.

And why in the world would the colts make such a stupid move? The colts wouldn't give us manning if we gave them all of our picks with marshawn, parish, stroud, F Jackson, and evans.

There are plenty more logical plans on here than that one.

Wow some people can't take a joke. Really people? You think this guy is serious?

There are plenty more logical plans on here than that one. Ones that could actually work and actually have a chance of happening.

Wow DanInUticaTampa... you wouldn't know anything about sarcasm, would you? This is an OBVIOUS attempt at it, please work on developing a sense of humor.

This is more an attack on all of the crazy theories floating around out there about trading up or down in the draft or for players we could never aquire for the likes of Roscoe Parrish and Marshawn Lynch, etc... just messing around, maybe I need some sleep...

Everyone's got their panties in a bunch over this whole "franchise QB" thingy, and it's very simple to solve. Let's just offer Marshawn Lynch and Roscoe Parrish AND our 3rd round pick to the Colts for Manning. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Please please stay away from Manning. I watched all his high school games, and he cannot make all the throws........He is also very cocky now that he has won a Super Bowl and is on all those commercials. We do not need a cocky quarterback here..........Pass

This is more an attack on all of the crazy theories floating around out there about trading up or down in the draft or for players we could never aquire for the likes of Roscoe Parrish and Marshawn Lynch, etc... just messing around, maybe I need some sleep...

Then for the record, I was playing along as well.... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Please please stay away from Manning. I watched all his high school games, and he cannot make all the throws........He is also very cocky now that he has won a Super Bowl and is on all those commercials. We do not need a cocky quarterback here..........Pass

:thumbsup: One of my other favorite quotes from JohnnyFairPlay: "have you seen Jimmy Clausen as a freshman and sophomore? He sucked! Don't just focus on what he did as a junior, go back and look at his overall body of work"

People are idiots and players aren't allowed to improve apparently...

No, that was Eli. Peyton Manning played for the Saints back when they were awful.

aaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHaaaaaaa

good one

This is funny. I can't tell if the people missing the sarcasm take away from the joke or make it better. Oh well

Kidding aside, I wonder what compensation would actually convince Polian to trade us Peyton - not that any part of such a deal would be realistic, but if you were him, when would you start thinking it over? Six first round picks? Ten?

This is funny. I can't tell if the people missing the sarcasm take away from the joke or make it better. Oh well

Kidding aside, I wonder what compensation would actually convince Polian to trade us Peyton - not that any part of such a deal would be realistic, but if you were him, when would you start thinking it over? Six first round picks? Ten?

I think it work out best for everyone if Ralph just traded ownership of the Bills for Manning.

Realistically, Manning is one player that will never ever leave the colts unless he pulls a Favre at retirement time. They will not let him go at any cost or under any scenario..