Why is it that?

i learned my lesson after one time with my McGahee jersey. after that, went and got myself a Tasker jersey. cant miss with the retros.

So true. The retro jersey is cool. Except maybe an OJ Simpson. kinda sucks. The guy was the bomb.

I'm thinking Kemp, Shaw, Sestak, Dubie. But I get what you're sayin'.

I tried to get a #15 "Kemp" throwback last year, but was denied. Certain names/numbers are prohibited on NFL.com due to some issue with retired players. I checked a few different numbers to see what the deal was. #12 "Kelly" for the Bills was also rejected, #13 "Marino" on the Dolphins was rejected, too. Strangely enough, if you tried #12 "Kelly" for the Dolphins, it went right through. Same was true of #13 "Marino" for a Bills jersey. Weird.

I ended up getting a #61 "Kalsu". I put his unit patch on the breast.

:blink:

BTW, my other jersey is a #81 "Chandler". When you get the jersey of a current player (or even a retired one that is still alive, right OJ?), there's a chance you could end up on this site.

I've got Edwards and Lynch jerseys! What the hell am I supposed to do now? My Edwards jersey is a home throwback and I love that colour scheme.

I need a new jersey, I'm gonna wait to see who we pick in the draft but I think I'm gonna be jumping on the Byrd bandwagon. I haven't had a defensive player jersey since TKO.

Next time buy a jersey with velcro numbers and letters.

PTR

Genius idea! You should be able to purchase the alphabet and numbers 0 through 9 and affix them as you see fit!

Of course jersey sales would go down so this would never happen but I like your where you're head is at PTR.

My wife bought me a Bledsoe jersey for xmas his last year with the team.. I already hated the guy so never wore it so sold it on ebay. LOL I still roll my Moulds jersey (the only jersey I actually bought for myself). If we ever get anyone that's worth a crap I'll buy another one.. not holding my breath at this point.

why the eff would any fan of any team buy a jersey with a player's name and number in the age of free agency? anyone crying about this waste of their money has only themselves to blame. come on....seriously. They are overpriced, the player won't be here in 4 years, and no one will ever believe you are that player anyway....I mean, come on, you are in the stands or at the bar watching that same player play....they will catch on to you.....they will notice....you are not fooling anyone

put your own damn name on there and pick 00......time and money well spent

I still rock my Spikes Jersey all day long...don't care...ugly as hell new uni...player that promised the number one Defense and then packed his ish the following season...I have a moulds jersey...but it's BEAT lol...and I got two Jim Kelly jerseys that are way too small so I let my sons rock them...my boy is a bucs fan still rocks his Keyshawn to heheheh...we are the outdated who cares crowd...

I still rock my Spikes Jersey all day long...don't care...ugly as hell new uni...player that promised the number one Defense and then packed his ish the following season...I have a moulds jersey...but it's BEAT lol...and I got two Jim Kelly jerseys that are way too small so I let my sons rock them...my boy is a bucs fan still rocks his Keyshawn to heheheh...we are the outdated who cares crowd...

hey....but you rock!

I "recycle" my jerseys by cutting off the nameplate with a razor blade and taking the jersey to the local t-shirt sore and having them iron/stitch on the current players name. For example my Bledsoe is now my Parrish, and my Spikes in now my Poz. No one can tell and it works well for a cheap guy like me.