Bills attend Buffalo native WR Mike Williams' workout

My buddy who works in the athletic program at Cuse says the Bills always had scouts watching him hard. On the field, he is a first round talent. Off it, he is undraftable.

If he was sitting there in the 5th, I'd gamble on him. playing at home could be the best or worst thing for him.

Link

Could be nothing more than a formality, attending because you are close by, but I get the feeling that Nix puts a bit more emphasis on the local side of things. SU nose tackle, Williams...good PR if nothing else.

Might want to edit that typo. You've got him as a WR in your title, but NT further down.

My buddy who works in the athletic program at Cuse says the Bills always had scouts watching him hard. On the field, he is a first round talent. Off it, he is undraftable.

If he was sitting there in the 5th, I'd gamble on him. playing at home could be the best or worst thing for him.

He'll be long gone by the 5th round. Some other team will gamble bigger because he does haves first round talent. Late 2nd or early 3rd is my prediction.

Even with the problems I think he probably could have been a second round pick if it wasn't for leaving the team last year. Red flags up all over the place with this kid. I think his talent is worth spending a very late pick on (6th or 7th), but I'd guess he'll go earlier than that. Not worth it if you ask me.

He'll be long gone by the 5th round. Some other team will gamble bigger because he does haves first round talent. Late 2nd or early 3rd is my prediction.

Why would anybody risk their job and draft this bum when their is forty guys as good as him that aren't nut cases. I wouldn't draft him until the seventh, if at all

He's big and has talent, but he's got serious character issues. We already have James Hardy for that.

Perhaps but he is the kind of a player that could drop like a stone on draft day.