Survivor: Heroes v. Villains

ajzepp

Word, the dude is brilliant. I stopped watching this show YEARS ago and caught one episode last year. I've been hooked on it ever since.

This is a totally different game when Russell is in play...he does things and thinks about things differently than anyone else. I'm still in awe of the move he made when Tyson left...unreal!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a totally different game when Russell is in play...he does things and thinks about things differently than anyone else. I'm still in awe of the move he made when Tyson left...unreal!!

How many times do we have to tell you, HE didn't make a move, TYSON was just a moron.

Russel was dead to rights there -- it was a DUMB move for him to do what he did, he just really lucked out.

How many times do we have to tell you, HE didn't make a move, TYSON was just a moron.

Russel was dead to rights there -- it was a DUMB move for him to do what he did, he just really lucked out.

You haven't given the guy an ounce of credit to begin with, why should you start now, right? And who is this "we"? Most everyone who has chimed in on this thread can recognize Russell for the badass player he is....everyone except YOU. :thumbsup:

You haven't given the guy an ounce of credit to begin with, why should you start now, right? And who is this "we"? Most everyone who has chimed in on this thread can recognize Russell for the badass player he is....everyone except YOU. :thumbsup:

Me and Fez. :unsure:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1808595

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1823450

All of the rest of the posts in this thread are just you and Rico going back and forth with each other. :unsure:

Fez, please tell me you are not a Rupert fan. :thumbsup:

I thought he was awesome in his first season -- especially on the first day when he stole the other team's supplies while they were shopping ("We're pirates, so I'm taking this!"). He's been lame ever since though.

I thought he was awesome in his first season -- especially on the first day when he stole the other team's supplies while they were shopping ("We're pirates, so I'm taking this!"). He's been lame ever since though.
I would say only on the first day... and I don't think I would say awesome either. Awesome was when Fairplay booted his monkey ass out of the game! :thumbsup:

I would say only on the first day... and I don't think I would say awesome either. Awesome was when Fairplay booted his monkey ass out of the game! :unsure:

lol,Fairplay was hilarious! :thumbsup:

Anybody who thinks Parvati (wowsers) is in charge is nuts.

I agree, that was a brilliant and gutsy move. And it was indeed a play on Russell's part, he told Tyson he was voting for Parvati hoping that comment would change Tyson's vote. He banked his life in the game that Tyson was an idiot and he was right! That may be the best move in the history of the show right there...

I agree, that was a brilliant and gutsy move. And it was indeed a play on Russell's part, he told Tyson he was voting for Parvati hoping that comment would change Tyson's vote. He banked his life in the game that Tyson was an idiot and he was right! That may be the best move in the history of the show right there...

I've seen most, but not all, of the seasons....can't think of a better move

The best thing that Russell can do is to shake Pavarti's hand and admit that her move was friggin' genius. His ego is going to get the best of him and Sandra is going to exploit that to get him out.

He's the next out. And it will break my heart. If he could check his ego, he Pavarti and Danielle could make it to the final 3.

• 2 weeks later...
The best thing that Russell can do is to shake Pavarti's hand and admit that her move was friggin' genius. His ego is going to get the best of him and Sandra is going to exploit that to get him out.

He's the next out. And it will break my heart. If he could check his ego, he Pavarti and Danielle could make it to the final 3.

That's the thing about Russell...his ego is so huge that he can sit there in tribal and say something like, "so and so would have gone home if I wanted them to go home", lol, yet at the same time the guy just makes huge, bold moves to stir up so much CRAP that nobody can focus on who the REAL threat is....the guy is GENIUS! Pitting parv and danielle against each other was the exact perfect move to make, and then danielle's emotional breakdown at tribal creates just enough doubt for Jeri to follow through on Russell's instructions...At the beginning of the episode, Russell states he's going to take back control of the game....by the end of tribal, that's exactly what happened lol

Now, that being said, if he thinks teaming up with Rupert and Colby will be his best move, I think that may actually be his downfall. He won't be able to manipulate them to the same degree that he has some of the women, so this could be a really risky alliance. Also, I think C & R will be biding their time until they have secure footing, and then Russell will have the target squarely on his back.

The bottom line is that two weaker players went home tonight, and I'm happy about that. The final 6 is a very interesting group, and from here to the finale should be pretty damn interesting! :worthy:

That's the thing about Russell...his ego is so huge that he can sit there in tribal and say something like, "so and so would have gone home if I wanted them to go home", lol, yet at the same time the guy just makes huge, bold moves to stir up so much CRAP that nobody can focus on who the REAL threat is....the guy is GENIUS! Pitting parv and danielle against each other was the exact perfect move to make, and then danielle's emotional breakdown at tribal creates just enough doubt for Jeri to follow through on Russell's instructions...At the beginning of the episode, Russell states he's going to take back control of the game....by the end of tribal, that's exactly what happened lol

Now, that being said, if he thinks teaming up with Rupert and Colby will be his best move, I think that may actually be his downfall. He won't be able to manipulate them to the same degree that he has some of the women, so this could be a really risky alliance. Also, I think C & R will be biding their time until they have secure footing, and then Russell will have the target squarely on his back.

The bottom line is that two weaker players went home tonight, and I'm happy about that. The final 6 is a very interesting group, and from here to the finale should be pretty damn interesting! :worthy:

Russell is the man. He needs to keep Geri tight, and pick off Parvati and Sandra next. Then all it will take is ONE immunity challenge.

Russell is the man. He needs to keep Geri tight, and pick off Parvati and Sandra next. Then all it will take is ONE immunity challenge.

Russell's done too much damage. He's going home soon unless he and/or Jeri can win immunity. As it's obvious Rupert/Sandra don't like him and now that he's send Parv's right hand woman home she might be gunning for him. I think Russell's in trouble as there aren't many weak minded people left which is the type of player he needs to survive. I think as things stand now I could see Colby, Rupert and Sandra being a final three and prefer Colby win it but it could be Sandra. As she knows how to read people and at the same time take no big hits toward herself. Colby on the other hand has flown under the radar all season but he's also shown when he has to win a challenge he can do it. All I know is I hope Rupert and/or Jeri don't win as both of them have ridden the coat tails of everyone else left.

Russell's done too much damage. He's going home soon unless he and/or Jeri can win immunity. As it's obvious Rupert/Sandra don't like him and now that he's send Parv's right hand woman home she might be gunning for him. I think Russell's in trouble as there aren't many weak minded people left which is the type of player he needs to survive. I think as things stand now I could see Colby, Rupert and Sandra being a final three and prefer Colby win it but it could be Sandra. As she knows how to read people and at the same time take no big hits toward herself. Colby on the other hand has flown under the radar all season but he's also shown when he has to win a challenge he can do it. All I know is I hope Rupert and/or Jeri don't win as both of them have ridden the coat tails of everyone else left.

Russel is going to align with Rupert and Colby. What choice do they have? He will work on Jerri because I don't really think she is that tight with any of the girls. Russels argument with Rupert will actually end up serving him well as the girls will not expect an alliance between the two. I agree, Russ is in a bit of a spot, but I think he will work his way out of it. Parvity got cut down when her buddy got voted out. She is not as strong now