NEWSBREAKING!!!!

The Buffalo Bills have nothing to report today! There is no trade for Donovan McNabb! There is no speculation, rumors, or plans for the future! Hang on tight and remember to re-new your season tickets because the Bills organization has sent you a personalized letter with a picture of Brian Moorman punting the ball away against the Cleveland Browns. A really nice game that we lost in a low score close heartbreaker! We'll tread lightly and quietly say: go bills...shhhh ! Don't want

to upset anybody with the trade rumors I posted earlier. That might get the blood pumping again and we don't want to do that do we. Let's hope we can keep the games close and squeak out a few wins for Coach Gailey! O.K. I better go before I stir the pot and make outrageous predictions, blogs, trade rumors. Let's stay safe and keep the games close! :ph34r:

The Buffalo Bills have just completed a deal with the Philadelphia Eagles for Donovan McNabb. Donovan McNabb's contract was renewed and is a 3 year deal. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed, but is expected to be about

17 million dollars. The Bills traded this year's 3rd round draft choice along with a 6th round pick this year. They also

included a 3rd round pick in the 2011 draft. The breaking trade has just been released to the media and a complete story will be on Profootballtalk.com within minutes.

LOL WOW, Not even a good effort. Next time don't have your 5-year-old write it.

3 years $17 million???

So McNabb decided to give the Bills a big time hometown discount huh!?

^^^^^ +1

If it had said 3 yrs 45 million then maybe a smidge more bellievable, but 17... or an avg of 5.75 mil a year???

C'MON MAN!!!!

Forgot to mention....that Donte Whitner will be involved in the trade and sent to Philadelphia besides the draft picks.

You also forgot that the Bills traded Trent Edwards for Tom Brady and a bag of footballs.