No More Club Med

ChasBB

It was good to see Eric Wood returning those 75 lb dumbells to the rack. If his leg was iffy in even the slightest bit, there's no way he could've gotten up and carried 150 extra pounds to the weight rack.

Cornell Green was also not in attendance?

Trent Edwards still sounds "Jauroned". Please OBD, give me a QB with fire and one who cares!!

Did you see this article from the front page?

I STILL can't get over it!!

Reports differ over whether the 12 TVs were on the walls of the weight room or whether some were in the locker room, and I've also seen reports that five of the TVs were on the front panel of treadmills.

But I don't freaking care.

Televisions in the weight room of a pro team are SO WRONG!!

Thank God Alllare is gone, though it's hard to know how much was Allaire and how much was Jauron.

I've been saying for months that three years in a row of huge amounts of injuries isn't coincidence, that something was wrong with the S&C program. Here's the evidence!

Here's the key words- "we have a lot more free weights" machines have a very limited usefulness, the more the work load is stabilized and limited to one plane of motion for you the less benefit it has for you athletically, trainers went with more machines because they wanted to eliminate any injury while training but it's counter productive because the machines don't build all the little stabilizing muscles and the strength of the bones and joints themselves.

TV's in a weight room is not a big deal to me. We had 3 in college and people as they were resting between sets would catch a glimspe quick, and continue on. BUT BUT BUT these guys are professionals..... :rolleyes:

Just does not sound like a big deal.

I really believe it was our Head Coach Dickey boy and his program they did not make our players work, as proven by all no contract drills, adn the little amount of 2 a days.

Where was ML?

Reddog, THAT, my friend is a terrific question!

Me personally- I would be especially ticked off that a former arena league/ World league RB that was a free agent walk on took my starting position from me. I would be using that hatred, to train- ala Walter Payton- like a mad man to reestablish myself as not only the starting RB, but as a leader on a team in desperate need of those!

Speaking of the late Walter Payton, anyone out there ever see his offseason training of running hills, lifting, etc?

Man, if that does not get you motivated then nothing will.

I think Marv was right about character. With the exception of sickness or a death in the family, Mr. Lynch needs to be in Buffalo. With the incidents of the past couple of seasons, and now this...at a time when we need leaders and he lost his starting job...again, I would have been first in line to get into the weight room.

But I guess when there is drinking, gun running, and hitting Canadian pedestrians to do, who has time for lifting weights?

It was good to see Eric Wood returning those 75 lb dumbells to the rack. If his leg was iffy in even the slightest bit, there's no way he could've gotten up and carried 150 extra pounds to the weight rack.

Cornell Green was also not in attendance?

Trent Edwards still sounds "Jauroned". Please OBD, give me a QB with fire and one who cares!!

I'm worried about the lateral movement, game-time cutting, and DTshoving... I'm not worried about the 150lbs fireman carry...

But yes, very good to see! :rolleyes:

I'm worried about the lateral movement, game-time cutting, and DTshoving... I'm not worried about the 150lbs fireman carry...

But yes, very good to see! :rolleyes:

It's not that much guys. I am no where near the size of an NFL O-Lineman and I d-bell press 80's. Probably jsut doing a little warm up for the video.

Wood looks HUGE...I love it...he's a monster...very promising for an early return...back by the summer and punishing D Linemen by season's start...welcome back mr. WOOD...

No Green, but he's an old dude, I ain't worried about him...ML...ugh...get it together man...I want to be excited when he gets the ball again...he looks lazy, high, and not in the least bit focussed anymore...I hate it...kid has so much talent...

And take out the TV's and anything else...everything you get you should have to EARN...I like the work ethic and new training methods...something has to be changed...we've been filling out the IR with a better team than our active roster...and people look confused out on the field...