jevon snead

have read his potential huge

lzte round or undrafted free agent

any interest

Ummm Snead will not be a UDFA. Snead is going to go somewhere between rounds 2 and 5. It all depends on whether or not teams think 2008 was the real Snead or if they think 2009 was.

Ummm Snead will not be a UDFA. Snead is going to go somewhere between rounds 2 and 5. It all depends on whether or not teams think 2008 was the real Snead or if they think 2009 was.

I think we should draft him in round 2. He has all the skills to be a star! He just needs the right development!

I think we should draft him in round 2. He has all the skills to be a star! He just needs the right development!

I agree with this, only I am thinking maybe a 4th round pick... earliest a third... I don't see him as a second rounder, but he has great potential... Don't think he's a 2010 starter... needs grooming.. If you go rd 1 or 2, I think you should be expected to start these days.

I could see taking a QB round 4 or after, perhaps Snead would be an option. He was considered a 1st round prospect going into the college season.

Sneed has done nothing this year to get him drafted in the second round. He might be a very good prospect but he will be there 3-5, Maybe lower. It's a bad QB year It seems like teams will be grasping at straws. It's too bad the European league folded would have been nice to see some of these guys develop there.

Snead was awful last year, but I think he'd be a great pickup with a later round pick (6 or 7). He's got the physical tools and has shown he does have some ability, he just needs everything to click. I would take that gamble with a late draft pick hoping that he can develop into a dependable back-up with a very (very) outside chance of getting everything together and being a starter. But my guess is someone will take in the 4th or 5th round. I think the Bills have more pressing needs than backup QB that need to be addressed with those earlier picks.

It's crazy what happened to his game. He really was solid in 08, but I saw him play in 09 a couple of times and he just completely lost it. I think someone will take a shot at him earlier than some expect because of his 08 tape. Maybe someone like NE, Indy or SD will take a chance and let him sit and learn behind a proven starter. But I don't think he's for the Bills. We already have a head case named Trent.

He's way too inaccurate. A guy who only hits on around 55 percent of his throws in college probably won't do much better in the pros.

Nice picture......Breaking Bad is an amazing series. Just discovered it a week or 2 ago and watched all of season 2 in about 2 days. New episode tonight on AMC at 10 PM, for anyone interested.

Seriously whoever wants snead to be drafted should GO KILL THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED THIS BUM BEFORE? 2nd round. good lord!!! SHOWS HOW DUMB PEOPLE ARE IN HEAR. IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS!!!!!SNEAD IS FFFNNNNNN HORRIBLE! ID RATHER HAVE RYAN LEAF NOW!

Seriously whoever wants snead to be drafted should GO KILL THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED THIS BUM BEFORE? 2nd round. good lord!!! SHOWS HOW DUMB PEOPLE ARE IN HEAR. IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS!!!!!SNEAD IS FFFNNNNNN HORRIBLE! ID RATHER HAVE RYAN LEAF NOW!

Mrs. Cowher cut you off again?

I agree with this, only I am thinking maybe a 4th round pick... earliest a third... I don't see him as a second rounder, but he has great potential... Don't think he's a 2010 starter... needs grooming.. If you go rd 1 or 2, I think you should be expected to start these days.

Agreed, projects are for round 4-7, IMO.

Snead was awful last year, but I think he'd be a great pickup with a later round pick (6 or 7). He's got the physical tools and has shown he does have some ability, he just needs everything to click. I would take that gamble with a late draft pick hoping that he can develop into a dependable back-up with a very (very) outside chance of getting everything together and being a starter. But my guess is someone will take in the 4th or 5th round. I think the Bills have more pressing needs than backup QB that need to be addressed with those earlier picks.

:thumbsup:

I think the Bills have more pressing needs than to spend even one on a guy like Snead. I believe the Bills need to get two NT candidates from this draft.

It's funny, but even Walterfootball knows you have no clue about scouting QB's. :thumbsup:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010QB.php