Does Marshawn want out?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he hit the woman with his car and he drove away!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...ch-charge_N.htm

It helps is you read the article. Even just the first paragraph:

Bills running back Marshawn Lynch said Friday he didn't know he hit anyone while driving his SUV on a Buffalo street last month and apologized before a traffic court judge revoked his driver's license.

He hit her and drove away. Case and point! Now go away!

Not just the first paragraph, the very first sentence:

"Bills running back Marshawn Lynch said Friday he didn't know he hit anyone while driving his SUV ..."

4th paragraph, last sentence:

"I didn't know my car had hit anyone or anything."

6th paragraph:

"I was certain that my car did not strike the dancing pedestrian," Lynch said."

Marshawn may never be a great RB. Heck, he may not be the best RB on this team. But he is better than some others in this league. No need to create holes just to satisfy some people's "moral compass".

So he made mistakes. He paid for those mistakes. Let it go.

"Bills running back Marshawn Lynch said Friday he didn't know he hit anyone while driving his SUV ..."

6th paragraph:

Marshawn may never be a great RB. Heck, he may not be the best RB on this team. But he is better than some others in this league. No need to create holes just to satisfy some people's "moral compass".

Let me ask you a question.

After Marshawn hit the pedestrian where did he go, and what transportation did he use to get there?

6th paragraph:

I can only assume billsfan=pain cannot read. :ph34r:

Then again, he shows he has about the same grasp on the situation that more than a few other posters here have.

"That's up to him. He's like everybody else. We expect him to be. We need two backs. We think that he's a really good player, and we want him to be there.

"We're all starting new, all starting fresh."

I'm questioning the "up to him", and "we expect him to be". It sounds a lot like the Mcgahee situation a few years ago.

If I was him I would want a fresh start, his reputation in this Town is on par with Gov. Patterson!

Thoughts?

I liked him at first but it's like he's changed a bit not the same guy he was in his rookie year . I wrote in another post they should either trade him to Oakland (his hometown) for Micheal Bush or to San Diego for a draft pick and draft CJ Spiller .We'd get more future out of either of them and not near the baggage .

I liked him at first but it's like he's changed a bit not the same guy he was in his rookie year . I wrote in another post they should either trade him to Oakland (his hometown) for Micheal Bush or to San Diego for a draft pick and draft CJ Spiller .We'd get more future out of either of them and not near the baggage .

It would be fun to see CJ Spiller in a Bills unifrom, he can score from anywhere on the field!

YouLIKE the idea of taking a running back in the first round when we already have a good player at that position and at least three positions on the team with NO player?

You bet I do.... F-jack and Marshawn ran behind the same OL and Marshawn didn't get it done. Face it the guy has a rap sheet (some of it justifed, some not). In any event if he screws up again he's out for 8 games. CJ Spiller is a dynamic back that would compliment Freddy (who is 29 years old). Look no furthur than when the Vikings took Peterson or when the Titans took Chris Johnson. While I understand CJ isn't quite at AP or Chirs J's level, from what I have read it looks like at pick 9 he very well could be the best player avaliable. OT and QB is our biggest needs hands down, but would it make sense to pass on CJ and take what could possiably be the 4th best tackle or Clauson (another California QB) who some have rated as a 2nd round talent????

After Marshawn hit the pedestrian where did he go, and what transportation did he use to get there?

Obviously 'Doc'(shyt talker extraordinare) can't read!

He didn't hit her, his vehicle hit her. See, I can be concrete as well. :ph34r:

After Marshawn hit the pedestrian where did he go,

Home, where the police found the vehicle parked in the driveway, in full view of everybody.

and what transportation did he use to get there?

His vehicle.

But unfortunately for you, he never admitted hitting the woman despite your insistence he did.

Let it go.

Home, where the police found the vehicle parked in the driveway, in full view of everybody.

His vehicle.

But unfortunately for you, he never admitted hitting the woman despite your insistence he did.

Let it go.

Thank you! He said he didn't know at the time he hit the woman!

He didn't hit her, his vehicle hit her. See, I can be concrete as well. :thumbsup:

It's not a question of being concrete. By accepting the plea, he cops to the fact that he hit her. It is known that he drove away. The poster's claim is correct--he did not say Lynch knowingly hit and run.

If Lynch did not acknowledge that he hit her, there would be no "speeding ticket", but a grand jury and, likely, a trial instead.

Would all the Lynch apologists please remove his genitals from your collective mouths. Please stop trying to clarify the definition of "is".

If you're older than 12 he's not your hero, he's a guy that plays football for your favorite team. get over it.

If you were accused of hit and run, and you didn't know you hit anyone, you would say catagorically that you didn't hit anyone, not some half-assed statement about not being consciously aware of hitting someone at that time.

If you didn't snatch the $20 out of the woman's hand, you wouldn't quietly return the $20 after the fact and stay quiet hoping it would just go away. You'd be shouting from the roof tops that you didn't do any such sh*t.

I get it. You haven't quite outgrown your adolescent hero worshipping of football idols and you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but get real. This guy sucks, and by defending him all you're telling us is you're as big a POS as he is.

It's not a question of being concrete. By accepting the plea, he cops to the fact that he hit her. It is known that he drove away. The poster's claim is correct--he did not say Lynch knowingly hit and run.

That's the inference. Because blaming a guy for accidentally and unwittingly hitting someone, and then leaving because he didn't realize it, is silly.

If Lynch did not acknowledge that he hit her, there would be no "speeding ticket", but a grand jury and, likely, a trial instead.

Oh, he still would have gotten the traffic ticket. Not that the grand jury was anything other than a ploy to get Lynch to admit he was driving, something which could have been accomplished a month earlier by giving him the plea deal he ultimately got. But I'm sure the DA thought that some incriminating evidence would surface, but it's been almost 2 years and still nada.