WOW, Kudos Allen Wilson

Lv-Bills

So, Wilson actually files an informative article. We actually learned that Nix wont be bringing back Simmons and McKinney on the line. Johnston and Hardy will get a chance to prove themselves. Nix isn't really targeting WR help. We might still go get two OTs. Holy crap, actual useful info from a hometown reporter. Kudos Allen Wilson. Short, sweet, and informative, to some extent article.

Well done for once. We now can let go of the Kendall Simmons pipe dreams. We also now know Davis, Edwards, and brown are also here for leadership.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Wilson actually files an informative article. We actually learned that Nix wont be bringing back Simmons and McKinney on the line. Johnston and Hardy will get a chance to prove themselves. Nix isn't really targeting WR help. We might still go get two OTs. Holy crap, actual useful info from a hometown reporter. Kudos Allen Wilson. Short, sweet, and informative, to some extent article.

Well done for once. We now can let go of the Kendall Simmons pipe dreams. We also now know Davis, Edwards, and brown are also here for leadership.

You're reading a bit too much into the article. Nix didn't make himself all that clear.

"Nix isn't really targeting WR help?" He didn't really say that.

"We might go get two OTs?" He didn't say that either, really. Just that he wasn't ruling it out.

Very interested in seeing Hardy and Johnson get more reps. Nix is exactly right, you HAVE to see what you have there. Makes it all the more frustrating that the old man didn't send down an executive order to play the young guys at the end of last year when the season was already lost. Guys like Hardy, Johnson, Ellis, Nic Harris, Maybin collecting dust so we could eek out wins against the likes of KC and get a lower draft pick this year in the process? Give me a break.

even more funny are the claims that we have a huge hole at WR, and have to take one early.

hey i said we have a hole at WR, I never said to take one early...we do have a hole there if you can't see it I think that's pretty ignorant.

Very interested in seeing Hardy and Johnson get more reps. Nix is exactly right, you HAVE to see what you have there. Makes it all the more frustrating that the old man didn't send down an executive order to play the young guys at the end of last year when the season was already lost. Guys like Hardy, Johnson, Ellis, Nic Harris, Maybin collecting dust so we could eek out wins against the likes of KC and get a lower draft pick this year in the process? Give me a break.

But those wins are going to carry the winning mentality into 2010!!!!

:beer:

Truthfully, outside of secondary and guys who kick the ball, is there really a position on this team where if we brought in a stud, you would say to yourself "wow, they were already set there!!!"

Obviously we won't be drafting a guard or a fullback 9th overall, but name a position on the roster, and you could make the argument we need help there.

And for the love of god will people stop saying we should have brought Incognito back!! When did this guy become Steve Hutchinson? I live in St. Louis, and let me tell you, the Rams have been AWFULL over the last few years, but this guy has single handedly cost them games. Even in a game they won ( 2008 vs Washington), they were down in Washington territory with seconds left down by 1 point, and Incognito got into a fight with a Redskins player, and moved Josh Brown back from kicking a chip shot 35 yard FG to having to hit a 50 yard FG with the game on the line. Luckily for him, Brown made the kick.

The guy is a penalty machine. He played it off in Buffalo like he was frustrated by losing, but there was a streak of games where every week he was committing a penalty. I know fans like his "passion and fire", but I guarantee you, if he would have been a 16 game starter, there WOULD have been an instance where his stupidity cost us valuable points and maybe even a game or 2.

Truthfully, outside of secondary and guys who kick the ball, is there really a position on this team where if we brought in a stud, you would say to yourself "wow, they were already set there!!!"

Obviously we won't be drafting a guard or a fullback 9th overall, but name a position on the roster, and you could make the argument we need help there.

And for the love of god will people stop saying we should have brought Incognito back!! When did this guy become Steve Hutchinson? I live in St. Louis, and let me tell you, the Rams have been AWFULL over the last few years, but this guy has single handedly cost them games. Even in a game they won ( 2008 vs Washington), they were down in Washington territory with seconds left down by 1 point, and Incognito got into a fight with a Redskins player, and moved Josh Brown back from kicking a chip shot 35 yard FG to having to hit a 50 yard FG with the game on the line. Luckily for him, Brown made the kick.

The guy is a penalty machine. He played it off in Buffalo like he was frustrated by losing, but there was a streak of games where every week he was committing a penalty. I know fans like his "passion and fire", but I guarantee you, if he would have been a 16 game starter, there WOULD have been an instance where his stupidity cost us valuable points and maybe even a game or 2.

sounded a bit like dick jauron in that last sentence, if you take how "the fans like his passion and fire" and replace it with "fans often wonder if he has a pulse".

hey i said we have a hole at WR, I never said to take one early...we do have a hole there if you can't see it I think that's pretty ignorant.

needing to bring in some depth is different from a huge hole boy. As of right now we have our projected top 4 wrs, competition should be brought in, but theres no giant hole.

needing to bring in some depth is different from a huge hole boy. As of right now we have our projected top 4 wrs, competition should be brought in, but theres no giant hole.

The Bills have ONE WR deserving of being on an NFL roster and its not a big hole?

The drafts of Hardly and Maybinot have killed us. To expect Hardly to do anything at all is ridiculous. Johnson may turn into Sam Aiken if we're lucky and Roscoe is well, Roscoe.