how does this board compare to the other bill's boards?

freester

I recently started looking at the other boards. I didn't notice much difference

Love that this board is fast. SUPER FAST in terms of the comings and goings of the Bills organization and how it fits in the NFL.

www.buffalorumblings.com, has the best real bills talk by far. Always informative, most of the guys on there know their football, and enjoy sharing opinions without the trash talking. It's serious Bills fans, that do like to have fun and banter, but none of the disrespectful stuff. Brian Galliford is the editor and chief, and he's always got some great insight on all information about our Buffalo Bills.

TwoBillsDrive is fun, but weeding through all the negative jargon gets boring. But there are a lot of people on here that I respect, but its overblown with uneducated fans that just want a place to rant.

Sorry I mean no disrespect by being so blunt.

I recently started looking at the other boards. I didn't notice much difference

The one I frequent allows much less cussin' and conflict. That's a nice change sometimes.

However, it now features Skooby.

But basically, we all discuss the same few topics over and over.

The huge advantage to this board, IMHO, is the presence of Tim Graham, Lori and John Wawrow, who all bring perspective, access, good writing and great good humor to this board. That is special.

I don't think its based on Bills boards... but NFL fans. Buffalo fans are some of the most ignorant, but passionate in the league. Internet-wise, Buffalo fans aren't too smart... at least compared to Browns, Steelers, and Packers fans.

yea well you're a boob. Try saying that on BB.com