One thing Obama Care won't cover

I would like nothing more than to have debates of substance on issues with people from the left. Debates that include numbers, other facts or at least well founded points of view. Very few here on the left have offered any of that.

It doesn't matter how many facts, exact numbers or well founded points I or anyone who differs brings. There will always be the gang mentality of shout down or name call the person who has a differing point until they back away.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter how many facts, exact numbers or well founded points I or anyone who differs brings. There will always be the gang mentality of shout down or name call the person who has a differing point until they back away.

Stop being such a fag. :nana:

Shut up, fag.

In my world, as retarded, entitled, and lazy as it is, there's very few serious debates that begin with the word "wambulance." That's just me.

That's because it would offend the sensibilities of the types on the left who've made pretty sizable fortunes chasing those wambulances.

... and those would be ?

You're right, I started a thread poking fun at all the whiners and doomsdaysers among us. Please show where I intended to have the serious debate others are now calling foro.

YOU !@#$ING ASSHAT DOUCHENOZZLE TITFACE TURDBREATH DICKLESS MORON! :nana:

I'm just going to take my cute little shots and then run and hide. Why can't you let me do that without all of you ganging up on me. 10 to 1 ratio of you meanies against little ol me. That's not fair!

I'm just going to take my cute little shots and then run and hide. Why can't you let me do that without all of you ganging up on me. 10 to 1 ratio of you meanies against little ol me. That's not fair!

Yep. I'm a sniveling little B word. You got me. The day is yours.

Yep. I'm a sniveling little B word. You got me. The day is yours.

That's like the 500th time you've made the sarcastic self-incriminating joke. I realize that you're going for that whole "I'm a rebel because I don't give a f*ck" image, but it's really not that clever.

That's like the 500th time you've made the sarcastic self-incriminating joke. I realize that you're going for that whole "I'm a rebel because I don't give a f*ck" image, but it's really not that clever.

Oh, it's a cleverness battle you wish to have?

Be specific. BigPussy or little B word? Having trouble deciding which way to go?

Whichever will make you feel better about your virtual self. They're both fine by me. Sorry, I don't think that was clever enough. Wait five minutes and I'll come up with a real clever zinger, you know, so people here will like me.

Glad to, once the pathetic attempts at insults and belittling cease.

But from your statements it would appear that you are asking for insults and belittlement. I know it is part of that world you must live in, but even if it's only mental S&M, it still isn't healthy.

But from your statements it would appear that you are asking for insults and belittlement. I know it is part of that world you must live in, but even if it's only mental S&M, it still isn't healthy.

I'm not the one that has a problem with them, or my responses. Take your complaint up with murra.