Look what Donte is up to now

yeah he's out poppin his gat off at those innocent paper targets, someone admonish him, please, there's plenty of better more appropriate places to use your legally registered firearm, like the suburbs, or a public park maybe. Calm down man, geez

yeah he's out poppin his gat off at those innocent paper targets, someone admonish him, please, there's plenty of better more appropriate places to use your legally registered firearm, like the suburbs, or a public park maybe. Calm down man, geez

I just got a tweet from Donte...apparently he also refused that soldiers be quartered in his house and argued against powers not being reserved to the States, except those delegated to the United States by the Constitution!!!

Damn this new generation of NFLers and their Bill of Rights malarkey!!

I just got a tweet from Donte...apparently he also refused that soldiers be quartered in his house and argued against powers not being reserved to the States, except those delegated to the United States by the Constitution!!!

Damn this new generation of NFLers and their Bill of Rights malarkey!!

Carrying a handgun worked out real nice for Plaxico Burress!

plax was carrying his piece loaded in his sweat pants, illegally i might add, and fumbled it going up stairs.

whitner was going to a gun range, its legal, please chill out

I'll have to read it again to look for the part where he said he was stuffing a handgun down the front of his sweatpants and going to a nightclub while he had an expired concealed carry permit from another state. That's on par with going to a shooting range.

I'll have to read it again to look for the part where he said he was stuffing a handgun down the front of his sweatpants and going to a nightclub while he had an expired concealed carry permit from another state. That's on par with going to a shooting range.

I'll say this again.

An athlete that has been tasered by the cops in the past year should not be 'rockin out' with his gat!

NO, STUPID CLUMSEY ATHLETES AND LOADED FIREARMS DONT MIX WELL

Was he drinking? If he wasn't he was planning to. He also used the defense that another athlete had been harassed, so he was carrying it for personal protection, which to aid in your arguments is far from going to the shooting range.

Hilarious that people feel the need to follow Donte on Twitter, to come up with this ****. Holy !@#$, man!! Get a life. There are several athletes that carry guns, you just don't hear about them, because you don't subscribe to their Twitter account, like an celebrity-obsessed 13 year old girl with a US magazine...or they don't get arrested with them, or shoot themselves in the leg in a club in NYC, where guns are prohibited with or without a permit.

So, this was basically an epic fail, but if you keep your ear to the Twitter tracks, I am sure somebody will say something you can try to spin into another pathetic controversy. Happy hunting.

Oh, and why doesn't Whitner look like a hunter? Do hunters have a "look." I am pretty sure I know what your answer would be, so should we start a thread that Pain is out profiling again?

If he is a the gun range for hunting reasons, thats ok.

Donte doesn't look like a hunter :thumbsup:

Really. How are hunters supposed to "look"? Did you know that most of the Super Bowl-era Bills hunted, even if they didn't "look" like Jim Kelly's next-door neighbors from rural East Brady? Bruce Smith included memories of hunting and fishing with his father in his Hall of Fame speech.

My advice? Stop digging before the hole gets any deeper.

Billsfan=pain doesn't care about black people.

That's funny because just last week he said he was black. Then he went on to say that white people live in fear of black people taking over the country. He made it very clear that blacks are superior in sports, music, and politics. Tonights schtick has more racial undertones but seemingly in the opposite but no less ignorant direction.

My friendly advice to posters is to leave this troll alone. He is not going to be around much longer, at least under this current screen name.

wow...ridiculous...guns and sports don't mix...GUNS AT A GUN RANGE IS A SPORT...hmmmm...I don't know...maybe I'm seeing this all wrong...can I borrow your hood mister? maybe that will change my perspective and Donte on a gun range will look like 50 cent a little more to me

Billsfan=pain doesn't care about black people.

I am 44yr old African American.I am sorry if I offended anyone, I just don't like other young African Americans going around with guns. I don't like the fact that African Americans are associated,by the media, with guns and violence!

I have two sons and all they see when they turn on the TV is an African American carrying a gun and objectifying women.

So yes Mr. Mcgee I do care about "Black people", I care about our future.

Really. How are hunters supposed to "look"? Did you know that most of the Super Bowl-era Bills hunted, even if they didn't "look" like Jim Kelly's next-door neighbors from rural East Brady? Bruce Smith included memories of hunting and fishing with his father in his Hall of Fame speech.

My advice? Stop digging before the hole gets any deeper.

I don't see to many 26yr old with tattoos all over there body hunting.

I hate this twitter thing but i searched around on Donte's page and found this: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/iaohl

It is Donte saying how he gave "ricky" 20 so "ricky" could go buy a couple 40's and a '10 piece' ie; CRACK COCAINE! Donte made 'rickys' nite by allowing 'ricky' to freebase some blow and eat some chicken. Scum of the earth.....trade him for a 7th.

I am 44yr old African American.I am sorry if I offended anyone, I just don't like other young African Americans going around with guns. I don't like the fact that African Americans are associated,by the media, with guns and violence!

I have two sons and all they see when they turn on the TV is an African American carrying a gun and objectifying women.

So yes Mr. Mcgee I do care about "Black people", I care about our future.

Well your making the point that a responsible gun owner would not act this way and if he is licensed to carry a weapon your instructed not to broadcast this fact, in general, that you carry.

So at the very least I take your saying this is an irresponsible way for a professional to act, let alone a responsible gun owner.

I agree. You are 100% correct

I hate this twitter thing but i searched around on Donte's page and found this: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/iaohl

It is Donte saying how he gave "ricky" 20 so "ricky" could go buy a couple 40's and a '10 piece' ie; CRACK COCAINE! Donte made 'rickys' nite by allowing 'ricky' to freebase some blow and eat some chicken. Scum of the earth.....trade him for a 7th.

:lol: Tweeting has just allowed those mentally challenged athletes to reach a whole new level of stupid.

I wonder how many stupid athletes can spell "clumsy" correctly.

i apologize, i did not realize we were back in elementary school, checking for spelling and punctuation. why don't you grow up and add something constructive to a conversation, instead of trying to pick on somebody for misspelling one little word, dicknose :lol:

i apologize, i did not realize we were back in elementary school, checking for spelling and punctuation. why don't you grow up and add something constructive to a conversation, instead of trying to pick on somebody for misspelling one little word, dicknose :lol:

I feel like correcting your spelling, instead of responding to your unbelievably inane post, is the most constructive thing in this whole thread. At least you'll have learned something.

I feel like correcting your spelling, instead of responding to your unbelievably inane post, is the most constructive thing in this whole thread. At least you'll have learned something.

Grammatically speaking, parentheses would have been more appropriate than the commas. Oh, and I think you misspelled "unbelieveably".

Now, can we STFU and get back to making fun of Mr. Pain?

yeah, I learned that your a jerk off that is incapable of adding anything of value to a conversation so you feel the need to try and pick on someone for accidentally misspelling one word. I bet you feel good about it too, like you "caught" me, so now everyone can see what a smart guy you are for catching a spelling error, well way to go genius, what do you want a f*ckin cookie? Get a life, please