I'm the new GM and here is what i would like to do.

I will give you a list of what i think needs to happen.

1.You have to get a LT I would want Bryan Bulaga, Anthony Davis or Trent Williams. If all are gone then Rolando McClain or Dez Bryant. if all are gone try like hell to trade down.

2.DT Dan Williams or Cam Thomas if they are not there then Sean Weatherspoon or Eric Norwood

3. Rb this kid is a beast Toby Gerhart, IF M Lynch can't get it to geather then you have a good back up plan. If he is gone then LeGarrette Blount, this kid can be your pound back and if you talk trash you too can get the mighty Duck Punch.

4.TE Aaron Hernandez, Ed Dickson, Rob Gronkowski

5. DE, OR OLB, best on your board

6. SS or WR

7. OL or DL

any picks after this must be special team stand outs.

you might like it not sure, that is what i would like to do.

Not a huge fan of this plan. I'd be cool with Bulaga or Trent Williams. I'd rather Spiller over McClain or Bryant as he's a much better prospect. Spiller is clearly a top 10 talent. Here would be my plan:

1: Draft Best available player (with a lean toward big tough guys that can fit into the front 7 on defense, Derrick Morgan the best 3-4 DE or OLB in the draft would be a great fit). If Okung/Bulaga/Trent Williams are still on the board all have to be seriously considered. If Morgan & the top 3 OT"s are gone try like hell to move back. If all else fails take best available which is clearly C.J. Spiller

2: If we go Defense in round 1 than I'm taking Best Available Player again (this time with a lean toward offensive lineman specifically OT). If we get our OT in round 1 than I'm leaning toward best DL/LB available with the 2nd round pick.

3. Best available

4. Best avaiable

5. Best avaiable

6. Best avaiable

6b. Best avaiable

7. Best avaiable

7b. Best avaiable

And I'm using my 5th round pick, two 6th round picks and two 7th round picks as ammuntion to move up in the 4th-5th rounds to selcet guys that have 2nd and 3rd round grades.

1.You have to get a LT I would want Bryan Bulaga, Anthony Davis or Trent Williams. If all are gone then Rolando McClain or Dez Bryant. if all are gone try like hell to trade down.

2.DT Dan Williams or Cam Thomas if they are not there then Sean Weatherspoon or Eric Norwood

3. Rb this kid is a beast Toby Gerhart, IF M Lynch can't get it to geather then you have a good back up plan. If he is gone then LeGarrette Blount, this kid can be your pound back and if you talk trash you too can get the mighty Duck Punch.

6. SS or WR

7. OL or DL

What? No trading Kelsey, Schobel, Whitner or Lynch for 2nd round draft choices. That is the favorite move for wanna-be GMs.

Pretty unimpressive effort. I am the new owner. Get the hell out of my office. You're Fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your not trying to build a rocket. it is prety easy to pick players. the bills will try to out think the room and mess it up again. you would not have to fire me i would never take the job with tight wad at the top.

6. SS or WR

7. OL or DL

Right there tells me you have no business being a GM. Please keep your day job

6. SS or WR

7. OL or DL

Gerhart round 3??? TEs won't last till round 4. I don't like it...I'd rather have Tim freaking Tebow than Gerhart in round 3.

6. SS or WR

7. OL or DL

Matt Millen, is it you?

Not a huge fan of this plan. I'd be cool with Bulaga or Trent Williams. I'd rather Spiller over McClain or Bryant as he's a much better prospect. Spiller is clearly a top 10 talent. Here would be my plan:

1: Draft Best available player (with a lean toward big tough guys that can fit into the front 7 on defense, Derrick Morgan the best 3-4 DE or OLB in the draft would be a great fit). If Okung/Bulaga/Trent Williams are still on the board all have to be seriously considered. If Morgan & the top 3 OT"s are gone try like hell to move back. If all else fails take best available which is clearly C.J. Spiller

2: If we go Defense in round 1 than I'm taking Best Available Player again (this time with a lean toward offensive lineman specifically OT). If we get our OT in round 1 than I'm leaning toward best DL/LB available with the 2nd round pick.

3. Best available

4. Best avaiable

5. Best avaiable

6. Best avaiable

6b. Best avaiable

7. Best avaiable

7b. Best avaiable

And I'm using my 5th round pick, two 6th round picks and two 7th round picks as ammuntion to move up in the 4th-5th rounds to selcet guys that have 2nd and 3rd round grades.

This guy just seen state of the Franchise again didn't he???...If they draft spiller i"m shooting myself in the face...it's a ridiculous move

If the top three are gone, which top three are we talking, because I would rather have Campbell than Davis...and I grab him here if YOUR three top three are gone...then yes I like Morgan if four tackles are off the board...and if morgan and my four tackles are gone...how about an outside LB that can rush the passer...like a Sergio Kindle...much better than a Spiller pick...