I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills were to trade a 7th rder

It would be cheap compensation for veteran leadership. Buffalo would actually be lucrative for him because there isn't a clear starter on the roster. The key would be for him to redo his contract but he thinks that he would be the starter then he should be more agreeable to a friendlier contract.

Wait a couple of weeks and you might be able to keep the 7th.

That would put him on the open market and could delute our chances of getting him. Another factor is that it doesn't cost the Rams anything of keeping him on the roster, there's no bonuses due to him.

That would put him on the open market and could delute our chances of getting him. Another factor is that it doesn't cost the Rams anything of keeping him on the roster, there's no bonuses due to him.

Assuming his brain is in better shape than scrambled eggs, can he as a career dome-player throw the ball in the wind? I don't know enough about him, but I thought he had questionable arm strength... Any color on that thought?

Assuming his brain is in better shape than scrambled eggs, can he as a career dome-player throw the ball in the wind? I don't know enough about him, but I thought he had questionable arm strength... Any color on that thought?

He was born in Pittsburgh and played college ball at West Virginia. I do remember that when things were going good for him he would be able to hit his receivers in stride. When was the last time that happened in Buffalo? I don't believe that he's washed up but I do think that he needs a good OL to protect him. Gailey is all about running the rock but it would be nice to have a QB that can hit his receivers every once in awhile with the ball. If another QB is going to be added, then someone like Bulger would be cheap to get in compensation. This would allow us to use our early picks on both the offensive and defensive lines. Just a thought.

He was born in Pittsburgh and played college ball at West Virginia. I do remember that when things were going good for him he would be able to hit his receivers in stride. When was the last time that happened in Buffalo? I don't believe that he's washed up but I do think that he needs a good OL to protect him. Gailey is all about running the rock but it would be nice to have a QB that can hit his receivers every once in awhile with the ball. If another QB is going to be added, then someone like Bulger would be cheap to get in compensation. This would allow us to use our early picks on both the offensive and defensive lines. Just a thought.

He makes 11 million per season, that's not cheap. He's paid as one of the top QBs in the league, but he's not. If he were cut, and then signed to a new contract fine. But trading a pick and then paying him that kind of money doesn't make sense.

He makes 11 million per season, that's not cheap. He's paid as one of the top QBs in the league, but he's not. If he were cut, and then signed to a new contract fine. But trading a pick and then paying him that kind of money doesn't make sense.

Only trade for him if he's willing to rework his current contract. Having the opportunity to be the starter should give him the incentive to come off his contract.

Marc Bulger?!!!?!?

You know, marijuana is legal for MEDICINAL purposes only, dude.

Who would you suggest we should get, if anyone at all? I personally don't believe that we have a starter on our current roster. If Buffalo would step I'd be all for McNabb but it's going to be costly and I'm not convinced that it would be worth it.

I wouldn't mind him if we didn't have to pay him $11mm per season. The problem I see with this scenario is that he then takes the place of a developmental QB we could potentially draft later on. I'd almost rather see some youth unless we were absolutely certain he could play and start here. Then again, I guess we could still get rid of one of our current guys to take the developmental guy. This move just doesn't jump out as something that I could see working out.

I wouldn't mind him if we didn't have to pay him $11mm per season. The problem I see with this scenario is that he then takes the place of a developmental QB we could potentially draft later on. I'd almost rather see some youth unless we were absolutely certain he could play and start here. Then again, I guess we could still get rid of one of our current guys to take the developmental guy. This move just doesn't jump out as something that I could see working out.

I agree about getting a young talent in here and who knows, that guy could be Brohm. I wouldn't shed a tear if they disposed Edwards, Fitz played behind Bulger before and there could be a better chemistry with those two than Fitz and Edwards.

Only trade for him if he's willing to rework his current contract. Having the opportunity to be the starter should give him the incentive to come off his contract.

Nice backpedal.

Just wait until he's cut. He doesn't have to rework his contract if he's traded. If the opportunity of starting is his incentive, Buffalo would be his best option after he's been cut.

Nice backpedal.

Just wait until he's cut. He doesn't have to rework his contract if he's traded. If the opportunity of starting is his incentive, Buffalo would be his best option after he's been cut.

It's not a backpedal. If we want him then I would want to assure our chances. It's like hedging a bet. It also would complicate our draft. I think that I kind of alluded to that.

I don't think the weather would be a factor, he plaid at West Virginia. I agree with some of the other people, I just don't think his mind is all there after all the concusions and I think his confidence is shot. If you think JP and Trent had happy feet what would Bulger do with this line. The guy would not stay in the pocket to save his life.

I don't think the weather would be a factor, he plaid at West Virginia. I agree with some of the other people, I just don't think his mind is all there after all the concusions and I think his confidence is shot. If you think JP and Trent had happy feet what would Bulger do with this line. The guy would not stay in the pocket to save his life.

You spelled played...plaid