I have mailed in 2011 !

How many games will be sold out next year? I think 3!

so many trolls, so little time...

dude, attendance-wise, the Bills were 10th in the NFL last year, averaging 70,128 per game, and they didn't count the Toronto game. So every other team (except Tampa Bay) had 8 home games, the Bills had 7 and still came in 10th! The stadium holds 73,967. According to your razor sharp mind, the Bills are going to tank at the box offfice in 2010 (or 2011, depending on the number of bong hits before lunch), getting less than half their attendance from last year? :thumbsup:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so many trolls, so little time...

dude, attendance-wise, the Bills were 10th in the NFL last year, averaging 70,128 per game, and they didn't count the Toronto game. So every other team (except Tampa Bay) had 8 home games, the Bills had 7 and still came in 10th! The stadium holds 73,967. According to your razor sharp mind, the Bills are going to tank at the box offfice in 2010 (or 2011, depending on the number of bong hits before lunch), getting less than half their attendance from last year? :)

Think about that again....

How many games will be sold out next year? I think 3!

They will probably sell out 5 of 7 games here. The Toronto game will be another laugher. They will discout the tickets and then give away some and call it a success. Seriously why would anyone in Toronto want to this this bad football team?

Over/under 1 divsion win?
The jets added LT. This division just got a little tougher to play in.

If the season started today, we lose both to the Jets without question. The question is, could we steal one from both the cheaters and the fish. Then we wait and see what happens in the draft and if our FO decides to go after any FA talent at all.

Per Draft guide.... "a bit mechanical in his approach. He is methodical in run blocking and has powerful piston like legs that resulted in multiple pancake blocks as a senior. In pass blocking, he has tremendous wingspan and curious claw like hands that allow him to maul pass rushers. His center of gravity is a bit questionable....almost top heavy in a c3po kind of way. His computer like brain, however, keeps him one step ahead of his opponents. A true warrior...he has been known to leave oil all over the field with no history of needing an in game re-boot. Sure fire first rounder....."

I'm not buying it. I watched him in multiple games where he had that blue screen of death look about him. He needs a hard reboot too often for my tastes.

The jets added LT. This division just got a little tougher to play in.

Yes, his 3.3 yds per carry last year is truely scarey. I am not sure how this is an upgrade over Thomas Jones, but I guess he will be a more cost effective back up.

How do you go about mailing in a yea? I was thinking about 2017 but if it is a long process i might just say fudge it.

It's really easy actually. You don't spend a dime on Bills tickets and merchandise until you notice the organization shows actual signs of progress. Signs of progress are not limited to simply winning but a team that's actually fun to watch. I don't expect them to win anymore, just give us a team worth watching. Until that happens, I'll be a casual fan that laughs at the ineptitude of the organization.