HINT: If you bring them in, SIGN them or do not bother

NIX just has to ask the agent on the phone what it will take. It is not that difficult.

Does the coaching staff scare them off when they get here? The do not let them see the coaches until after they sign.

Just for you Jay :P

NIX just has to ask the agent on the phone what it will take. It is not that difficult.

Does the coaching staff scare them off when they get here? The do not let them see the coaches until after they sign.

The player has other visits in his agenda, talking to th e organizations as to where he will stand on the team, and to see who the highest bidder will be.

And Brainiac thinks we can hold a gun to their heads and make them sign :P

Dude, in Madden you just offer them what their agent says they want and they sign. I don't see why it would be any different in this situation.

thats why you are a GM...

gosh these posters are worse and worse by the day!

Thank you for sharing your expert opinion. I am sure it is based on working in the NFL front offices for the past 10 years. Great insight.

Nix: "Hello this is Buddy Nix ... how much money does Kennedy want to play for the Bills?

Agent: " uhhmmm $3,000,000 per year, for 3 years, plus all the Twinkies he can eat on the plane ride to road game. "

Nix: "$4,000, 000 plus twinkies? What wrong with Ho-ho' s? We serve Ho-Ho's on our plane?

Thank you for sharing your expert opinion. I am sure it is based on working in the NFL front offices for the past 10 years. Great insight.

Nix: "Hello this is Buddy Nix ... how much money does Kennedy want to play for the Bills?

Qgent: " uhhmmm $3,000,000 per year, for 3 years, plus all the Twinkies he can eat on the plane ride to road game. "

Nix: "$4,000, 000 plus twinkies? What wrong with Ho-ho' s? We serve Ho-Ho's on our plane?

Ho'Ho's spoil

Twinkies are forever. Like Diamonds

Isn't that the way they do it in the movies? Then I agree, the Bills should do it this way from now on.