Hottest female EVER

stevestojan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is pretty hot. But the sexiest ever is that chick that chugged a Pepsi and then burbed. I think she did a Carl's Jr. Hamburger commercial as well. I saw her in person one time and was reduced to a mesmorized, unblinking mute that could not take my eyes off of her, she is beyond mega hot sexy.

Jessica

134753[/snapback]

She definitely gets a "10" from me with that picture. Hottest ever though, I'm not sure. I have seen quite a few that might rank a bit higher. I guess going back to my younger days, Farrah was right up there with the best of them. The one poster she had out, where she was in a one piece bathing suit and you could tell it was chilly out, lol, that has always stuck in my mind! :lol:

i have a hard time reading further when anyone uses the phrase "you're a homo" in actual conversation.  c'mon steve, what the f*ck?  grow up.

139069[/snapback]

Oh, get off your high horse and laugh like every one else did. Life is too short to get offended by the word "homo".

What is this world coming to? Honestly. It was 1:05am on a friday night/satruday morning. I had a few drinks, and made a stupid little comment, and added "and if you don't think so you are a homo". I was kidding. My friend Greg would have laughed at that, and he is as gay as the day is long. (Actually, if you could measure his gayness, he would be about 25 or 26 hours, but I digress).

Here, since it's the holiday season, someone as PC as you might enjoy this, you homo:

http://paul.merton.ox.ac.uk/xmas/12-days.html