Hottest female EVER

stevestojan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down... Kate Beckinsale.  All the rest might as well be Roseanne

134896[/snapback]

Thanks for placing that image in my mind. So much for this thread. A guy I used to work with had a C. Bell screensaver. I can see the attraction.

LOL- I have had a HUGE crush on Catherine Bell for some time. She hides that magnificent body under her Uniform on Jag. Seeing her in a swimsuit is a revelation...

Try this out....

http://www.geocities.com/catherine_bell_pi...es/image10.html

134872[/snapback]

I have to agree. She hid that body so well. I saw her one day in FHM and my jaw dropped.

I agree, Sweetie. Darlene hands down. She is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.  :P

My Jen is a close second.  :lol:

134903[/snapback]

I remember many a day when I couldn't turn my back. We'd be out, I'd leave the barstool to hit the john and by the time I got back there was usually someone engaged in conversation. She never knew a stranger, though. Even though their original agenda was pretty easy to figure out, after 5 minutes they were talking to her like she was their sister. We all often ended up having some good conversation. People liked her.

there is no such thing as "hottest ever"

once you think you found the ultimate, there's always a better looking one around the corner.

That's what makes it so great. I could never place one as the tops.

If that makes me a homo, than so be it.

it's a win win situation for all us "homos"

there is no such thing as "hottest ever"

once you think you found the ultimate, there's always a better looking one around the corner.

That's what makes it so great. I could never place one as the tops.

If that makes me a homo, than so be it.

it's a win win situation for all us "homos"

134957[/snapback]

And no matter how hot she is just know that there is a man somewhere sick of her stevestojan. :lol: