ED WANG ROCKS!!

JPS

As LONG as we don't sign Phil McCracken, I have a hard on for this line.

:doh:

The possibilities with this name are endless "Bills Wang overpowers defensive ends" I am less upset about the Yankees losing Chien Ming Wang now.

Bills Wang was once TE.

Is there a Harry Johnson. Really all we need is hardened veterans.

:unsure:

You wives took them.

:(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed Wang is a great guy! He went to high school in my town in Virginia and lead the team to the state title as a Tight End and D-end. He is smart and not a character issue. Not sure if he can play at the pro level, but the Bills could do alot worse than Ed!

Ed Wang is a great guy! He went to high school in my town in Virginia and lead the team to the state title as a Tight End and D-end. He is smart and not a character issue. Not sure if he can play at the pro level, but the Bills could do alot worse than Ed!

Why can't he play @ the pro level? He has good feet for a big guy and is a fiery player. As I mentioned earlier, I'll be curious to see if he can get his short shuttle time down to the 4.4/4.5 range he says he can. If so, and he's there in the middle rounds, I'd love to see the Bills draft 'em.

went to high school with Wang in VA. He graduated 1 year before me. Solid dude who played TE and DE in highschool. Another Jason Peters type athlete.

Is this the tubby, slow, unathletic guy I watched at the combine?

Yeah, sounds just like Peters. :doh:

seriously though, from what I saw of VTech, he looked good. Not top end of the draft good, but a nice mid round pick who competed well against good competition.

Yeah. As a mid round pick, I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills take 'em. Like I said, he has good feet and is tough. Way too many penalties, which kinda makes you wonder if he's an Alex Barron waiting to happen, but I do think that he's worth the chance in the mid rounds.

Why can't he play @ the pro level? He has good feet for a big guy and is a fiery player. As I mentioned earlier, I'll be curious to see if he can get his short shuttle time down to the 4.4/4.5 range he says he can. If so, and he's there in the middle rounds, I'd love to see the Bills draft 'em.

I'm not saying he can't play at the pro level -- just not sure he can. He is far from a lock. I hope he succeeds! To add the the quotes -- "Wang sticks it to 'em"