OT-Martha Stewart stuffs her Cups

stuckincincy

Why? Martha did a stupid thing, No doubt.President Bu$h's buddy/megabucks campaign contributor Kenneth Lay who bilked billions from people like you and I is still a free man. I suppose that you don't see a problem with that??????????????????????????

134926[/snapback]

Martha would still be free if she hadn't wanted to start her sentence.

You don't think it takes the government a little more time to prepare a case when it involves something as serious as defrauding a large group of investors? Nah, it has to be because Lay is friends with the President. :lol:

Why? Martha did a stupid thing, No doubt.President Bu$h's buddy/megabucks campaign contributor Kenneth Lay who bilked billions from people like you and I is still a free man. I suppose that you don't see a problem with that??????????????????????????

134926[/snapback]

Now, your post belongs in the PPP, but,

some pesky facts:

# of Enron - Clinton Admistraton business contracts = 29. some in the billions.

# of Enron - Bush Administration business contracts = 0.

1993: Clinton's SEC and Clinton's Congress remove prohibition barring auditing firms from also seling business advice. Outfits like Enron, WorldComm, Global Crossing etc. spring to life.

Ah, the bankrupt Global Crossing...that's the one where DNC Chairman Terry McAullife invested 100K, and in a few months walked away with $19 million dollars. Sweet.

Despite the leftist's screeds to the contrary, Enron et al were a product of Bill 'n his boys...

BTW, Lay was indicted this past June.

*Lay=Heavy Bu$h campaign contributor....and *a friend* of Bu$h.As a matter of *fact*,NOBODY has donated more money to Bu$h.Lay has been greasing Bu$h's campaigns since Bu$h's (unsuccessful) run for Congress in 1978.Now go ahead and tell me THAT has nothing to do with the fact that Lay is still a free man????????????????

*Stole billions of dollars during his financial ENRON orgy.(but that's OK I guess because he's a 'Red' supporter)

*Still a free man while Martha is in prison for peanuts in comparison

Your attempt to sweep this under the rug is laughable.

134994[/snapback]

Why don't you sweep your commments over to the PPP instead of here? And possibly use a bit of decorum, lest you make yourself laughable.

Perhaps you're thinking of Mark Rich. Possibly James Riady. Maybe even George Soros...

Martha would still be free if she hadn't wanted to start her sentence.

You don't think it takes the government a little more time to prepare a case when it involves something as serious as defrauding a large group of investors?  Nah, it has to be because Lay is friends with the President.  :lol:

134939[/snapback]

AD, haven't you realized yet that there are people on these boards who have allergic reactions to common sense?

Just cut it out already!

:P

Seriously, Martha Stewart can apparently cook, so why doesn't the prison set up some culinary workshops for other inmates so she can impart her skills? Martha gets her wish to be able to prepare some better quality dishes and some of her fellow cellmates learn a marketable skill, and maybe keep out of trouble when they get out. Everybody's happy and it doesn't cost the taxpayer more than the cost of some brown sugar.

Ah, the bankrupt Global Crossing...that's the one where DNC Chairman Terry McAullife invested 100K, and in a few months walked away with $19 million dollars.  Sweet.

134950[/snapback]

Gee, I wonder why I never read about this one in the NY Times. :lol:

I don't blame Martha for getting herself some quality baking supplies, but WTF is with not paying the kickback? Gotta learn the prison rules Martha! :P

Why don't you sweep your commments over to the PPP instead of here?  And possibly use a bit of decorum, lest you make yourself laughable.

Perhaps you're thinking of Mark Rich. Possibly James Riady.  Maybe even George Soros...

Thank God you're 'stuck in Cincy'! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Thank God you're 'stuck in Cincy'! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

135420[/snapback]

Thank God indeed. We need all the intelligent voters we can get in Ohio. It was too close for comfort this last time around.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: