Great Xmas gift idea under $20

stevestojan

If you need a small gift for someone (office secret santa crap, etc) this is the single most comfortable pillow I have ever owned. They are filled with what is amost like bean-bag-chair material, but it a MUCH smaller form (where you can't really feel the individual beans). Thee pillow is really "squishy". Awesome.

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/...ml?sku=SR359BLK

If you need a small gift for someone (office secret santa crap, etc) this is the single most comfortable pillow I have ever owned. They are filled with what is amost like bean-bag-chair material, but it a MUCH smaller form (where you can't really feel the individual beans). Thee pillow is really "squishy". Awesome.

134173[/snapback]

After suffering through MONTHS and MONTHS of cheesy, non-stop, Sharper Image air cleaner commercials, I'd buy mortar rounds and lob them on their distribition facilities before I'd buy anything from those curs. :lol:

134173[/snapback]

Would that pillow be good for a travel pillow? I am backpacking Europe in Feb- I would like a comfortable pillow which could fit in my backpack and maybe compress a little. Thanks for the tip- I love comfortable pillows

After suffering through MONTHS and MONTHS of cheesy, non-stop, Sharper Image air cleaner commercials, I'd buy mortar rounds and lob them on their distribition facilities before I'd buy anything from those curs. :lol:

134179[/snapback]

There is no truth to the rumor that car outside your house belongs to Homeland Security. :lol:

Would that pillow be good for a travel pillow? I am backpacking Europe in Feb- I would like a comfortable pillow which could fit in my backpack and maybe compress a little.  Thanks for the tip- I love comfortable pillows

134188[/snapback]

You're going to need one made out of gortex.

Would that pillow be good for a travel pillow? I am backpacking Europe in Feb- I would like a comfortable pillow which could fit in my backpack and maybe compress a little.  Thanks for the tip- I love comfortable pillows

134188[/snapback]

Actually, I first saw on on that show "Rebel Billionaire"... They are traveling all over the place, and the one kid had one, and every one was raving about it. So, yes, I would saw it would be perfect.

its small, too. I use it on top of my regular bed pillow. its sa-weet.

I'll take round over square any day.

134209[/snapback]

Not me. The square ones (actually a tapering rectangular in axial view), have a useful smaller dimension, a strategic taper, and a right angle edge superior for action in crevices.

Do you work in military procurement by any chance?:lol:

I bought that pillow when it 1st came out last year. I paid an arm and a leg for it at Brookestone, but considering the ride to and from Utah - it was well worth it.

It is an INCREDIBLE traveling pillow. Keeps your head comfortable and stationary - without having to fold it, etc...

Not me. The square ones (actually a tapering rectangular in axial view), have a useful smaller dimension, a strategic taper, and a right angle edge superior for action in crevices.

Do you work in military procurement by any chance?:lol:

134216[/snapback]

I actually like an unbent paper clip. Cuts down on gum slivers.