Peter King - Racist comments

I am white, but I do not see Lynch as a thug. I see Marshawn Lynch as a true American Patriot. Marshawn was simply living within his right [which in todays USA is not] guarenteed to him by the 2nd amendment. Lynch had an UNLOADED gun in the TRUNK of his car LOCKED IN A CASE. Instead of being punished, he should be a good example to the rest of the people out there as how to abide by gun laws and gun safety. AKA guys like Plaxico. I cannot stand how the American people sit around and are ok with their unalienable rights being trampled on by corrupt politicians.

PS I dont think SD trade Cromatie because of his love life. And I agree I see nothing wrong with LJ making gay comments - 1st amendment anyone? Also is the US we are INNOCENT until prove guilty - so lay off Ben because it may be two scum bag gold digging whores looking for some quick cash.

Actually, it was loaded. Hence the reason he legitimately got tagged for a misdemeanor. By the letter of the law, he was guilty. But those gun laws were written for the real thugs in society.

And the irony is that his car got searched because the cops "saw and smelled pot" (that they never charged him with). Yet California is considering making pot legal so that they can pay-off their massive debt. Gotta love shifting morality! :blink:

BTW, when does Sir Roger have a "sit down" with Mr. Roethlisberger?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it was loaded. Hence the reason he legitimately got tagged for a misdemeanor. By the letter of the law, he was guilty. But those gun laws were written for the real thugs in society.

And the irony is that his car got searched because the cops "saw and smelled pot" (that they never charged him with). Yet California is considering making pot legal so that they can pay-off their massive debt. Gotta love shifting morality! :blink:

After the conviction, I would assume.

lynch had loaded concealed weapons

you talk about stereotypes, then say this, ignorant is an understatement.

you obviously haven't been to Hotlanta

and finally, vick wasnt put in jail for killing dogs, he was sentenced to federal prison for owning and operating an illegal multi-state gambling operation. Although tyson got more time for rape

Im sure Lynch is a big hunter too.

In Mr. King's MMQB column he stated if Ben Roethlisberger is at fault he needs to grow up. This was of course on page four of his column. A two time SB winning QB is accused twice of sexual assault and he "needs to grow up". There is no other way to describe how the media is treating this story other than pure racism. I am white and I can see it. Marshawn Lynch is a "thug" because he had a gun is his car. How many Bubba's down South have a frickin gun rack in their truck. San Diego trades away Cromartie because he has 7 kids - all by consensual sex. Larry Johnson makes some anti-gay slurs and he is vilified/suspended. All black, all non-crimes or minor at worst. If you are white and a QB apparently 20 year old girls are pieces of meat. Peter King has a daughter for Christ sake. I loathe Michael Vick but as others have said before he would have been better off commiting rape than killing a dog. Unless of course it was a white girl. In which case in Atlanta he would have been lynched.

So why dont you call Jessie Jackson and start a March!

In Mr. King's MMQB column he stated if Ben Roethlisberger is at fault he needs to grow up. This was of course on page four of his column. A two time SB winning QB is accused twice of sexual assault and he "needs to grow up". There is no other way to describe how the media is treating this story other than pure racism. I am white and I can see it. Marshawn Lynch is a "thug" because he had a gun is his car. How many Bubba's down South have a frickin gun rack in their truck. San Diego trades away Cromartie because he has 7 kids - all by consensual sex. Larry Johnson makes some anti-gay slurs and he is vilified/suspended. All black, all non-crimes or minor at worst. If you are white and a QB apparently 20 year old girls are pieces of meat. Peter King has a daughter for Christ sake. I loathe Michael Vick but as others have said before he would have been better off commiting rape than killing a dog. Unless of course it was a white girl. In which case in Atlanta he would have been lynched.

How about a few facts:

Marshawn Lynch broke the law- more than once.

Cromartie traded because he has 7 kids? Are you sure about that or are u just guessing? Do u think that fact he quit on his team last year had anything to do with his release?

Vick killing a dog? Wrong again, Sparky. Try interstate gambling, money laundering and killing and torturing MANY dogs.

Stick to THE FACTS and find some better people to support than Lynch, Cromartie, Johnson and Vick.

(I think u forgot to defend Brandon Marshall and his women beating).

Your thread title is misleading.

You mean confiscated.

I loathe Michael Vick but as others have said before he would have been better off commiting rape than killing a dog. Unless of course it was a white girl. In which case in Atlanta he would have been lynched.

Yep, Atlanta is such a hot bed of racism. Besides the fact that it's 60% black, but don't let that cloud your prejudiced opinion of any place in the South

If they confiscated it (and this is the first I've heard that they did), why wasn't Lynch charged?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3955441

I'm not sure why he wasn't charged with it. Lynch might have been cooperative with them and they let it go. The small amount of weed probably didn't concern them, I guess. Some people have in the past speculated that it was a complete fabrication on the police officers part (not saying you).

Let's really get the facts straight. He broke the law once.

I count 3.

1. Hit and run

2. Illegal gun possession (I personally believe in his right to carry, but that's not the issue here)

3. Petty theft (stealing a $20 out of someone's hand is a crime even if it isn't prosecuted)

Obviously you are not a math major.

I count 3.

1. Hit and run

2. Illegal gun possession (I personally believe in his right to carry, but that's not the issue here)

3. Petty theft (stealing a $20 out of someone's hand is a crime even if it isn't prosecuted)

Obviously you are not a math major.

Obviously you are not a reality major. :blink:

A crime is a crime whether or not you get convicted of it, which I clearly stated in my initial post, but I see reading isn't your strong suit either.

Wow, who needs due process when it's all so SIMPLE?

I believe Peter King wrote this article because of his jealousy. He is jealous of African Americans. We own the Music Business, we dominate all sports, and we are starting to dominate politics. We do all of this while being discriminated against. I believe that one day the chickens will come home to roost for the racists of the world!