This is puzzling that an entire city...

njsue

You know, I can understand people saying Drew sucks or that his play hasn't been good (I obviously agree with that as there were a few of us who weren't enamored with the trade for him in the first place). The name calling at one of sport's true "good guys" is pathetic. Drew Bledsoe is a good man and a class act.

Let's keep wondering why players don't respect the fans the way they used to. You get what you give.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could stand and cheer at a pep rally for the signing of Drew Bledsoe. An now be totally against him.  :lol: Sorry to see this from you all.

I know that we are still in the depression from all those playoff appearances from the Jim Kelly days.

It will get better just wait and see. I know alot of you have no patience.

133942[/snapback]

Come on you cant say we didnt support him where the problem is , he did not return the favor.

No more excuses he has had enough time. I think Drew is a class act ,but class acts dont always some in first.

Guest Guest_Robert Paulson_*
Could stand and cheer at a pep rally for the signing of Drew Bledsoe. An now be totally against him.  :flirt: Sorry to see this from you all.

I know that we are still in the depression from all those playoff appearances from the Jim Kelly days.

It will get better just wait and see. I know alot of you have no patience.

133942[/snapback]

i never cheered. i knew he was washed up when we signed him

I believe in kindness, generousity and love.

133972[/snapback]

now THIS is the funniest line i have read in a long time...i guess STFU is a kind way of telling someone to be quiet, and dumping beer on someones head is generous way to share a cold one with them...

this thread gave me a headache...

I saw, but every good effort counts.

134310[/snapback]

It wasn't even that good of an effort. Work just happened to buy a ton of Boston Market yesterday, so I've been eating... but I must say, the post that I was referring to, written by NJSue was at the very least mind-boggling.

now THIS is the funniest line i have read in a long time...i guess STFU is a kind way of telling someone to be quiet, and dumping beer on someones head is generous way to share a cold one with them...

134312[/snapback]

Twice in this thread I have felt like having a co-worker come over and read this. Twice I read something she wrote and literally threw my hands up, in disbelief, and shook my head. I couldn't believe it. Its simply awesome.

134312[/snapback]

You tell can the jerks from the better people on this board. Guess what category you fall under. Time to move on to better things and better people. But, not you. Stay behind with the rest of the clueless idiots that love to thrive on the bad rather thrive on the good.

Hope that your one of the many that Mike in Syracuse has on his banned for life list. Oh what a sure pleasure that would be. Time to clean up this board.

So shape up or you will be phased out.

Even those who criticize Drew feel like schitt about it.

134049[/snapback]

That's a great way to put it.

I can't remember how many times in the past 2 years I've said something like "I really like Bledsoe, but he just doesn't have it anymore."

I feel like I should apologize in advance for criticizing the guy. It has to be said but that doesn't make it easy.

You tell can the jerks from the better people on this board. Guess what category you fall under. Time to move on to better things and better people. But, not you. Stay behind with the rest of the clueless idiots that love to thrive on the bad rather thrive on the good.

Hope that your one of the many that Mike in Syracuse has on his banned for life list. Oh what a sure pleasure that would be. Time to clean up this board.

So shape up or you will be phased out.

134321[/snapback]

So, at the tailgate, I'll be able to spot you by looking for the woman who is popping clozapine by the fistful?

Gotcha.