This is puzzling that an entire city...

njsue

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'm not on that list.  Why? Because I believe in kindness, generousity and love.

You are really a piece of work.  Keep em coming. You're making BF look like a freaking rhodes scholar

:lol::doh::lol::lol::P:lol: - :flirt:

Funny. That's how I always perceived Jim Kelly.  :flirt:

134539[/snapback]

That's how I've perceived the entire roster for about 35 years. Over that period of time I can't think of another team who could either win or lose as spectacularly as the Buffalo Bills. Just when you think they were down for the count, they'd pull it out from somewhere. Just when you thought they had it sewed up, they'd stevestojan the bed.

Gotta love 'em. NFL's box of chocolates.

That's how I've perceived the entire roster for about 35 years. Over that period of time I can't think of another team who could either win or lose as spectacularly as the Buffalo Bills. Just when you think they were down for the count, they'd pull it out from somewhere. Just when you thought they had it sewed up, they'd stevestojan the bed.

Gotta love 'em. NFL's box of chocolates.

134545[/snapback]

I miss the good old days of spewing profanities at the TV screen when JK messed up. :flirt: I guess I'm mellowing out in my old age. :doh:

I miss the good old days of spewing profanities at the TV screen when JK messed up.  :flirt:  I guess I'm mellowing out in my old age.  :doh:

134548[/snapback]

What? You forget the days of hand off to OJ, hand off to OJ, hand off to OJ-Punt? I thought of him reading the Wickey Williams thread. Wickey has the mean old coaches making him carry the mean old ball too much. Slasher or not, I don't recall ever hearing OJ complain he was being worked too hard.

What? You forget the days of hand off to OJ, hand off to OJ, hand off to OJ-Punt? I thought of him reading the Wickey Williams thread. Wickey has the mean old coaches making him carry the mean old ball too much. Slasher or not, I don't recall ever hearing OJ complain he was being worked too hard.

134549[/snapback]

OJ also wasn't being hit by 325 LB DLineman, 250LB 'Backers, and 215LB Safeties that benefit from significantly better defensive systems.

It's a different game today, by far.

Different Game, Same Old Fans! :flirt:

Remember the Kemp vrs Lamonica Debates?

How about the bashing of Joe Ferguson after the San Diego loss, when he played the second half on one leg.

Vince Ferragamo?

Gambling Gary Marangi?

Bruce Matheson?

At least this years team has a chance to finish strong and make some noise. Unlike Last year, which ended with a pathetic whimper.

Go Bills!

haha. Unless Plaxico agreed to wear a Jersey saying "Moulds" on the back, Drew wouldn't complete one pass, even with their line.

I think the whole thing with "The OLine vs. Bledsoe" was decided agast NE. On EVERY one of his picks, he had PLENTY of time. That should have sealed it for the Bledsoe Apologists.  apparently not.

134460[/snapback]

What game were you watching? The oline was beat to living hell by NE's front seven in that game.

Not that Bledsoe's blameless - far from it. In fact, the entire team was taken out behind the woodshed in NE. Which is kind of my point...reducing an entire team vomit-fest to "the QB threw interceptions" is laughable. Does Bledsoe suck? Sure. Does that absolve everyone else of blame? Hardly...

Different Game, Same Old Fans!  :flirt:

Remember the Kemp vrs Lamonica Debates?

How about the bashing of Joe Ferguson after the San Diego loss, when he played the second half on one leg.

Vince Ferragamo?

Gambling Gary Marangi?

Bruce Matheson?

At least this years team has a chance to finish strong and make some noise. Unlike Last year, which ended with a pathetic whimper.

Go Bills!

134559[/snapback]

But Ferragamo and Mathison deserved it.

Who did they have for weapons on those teams? Greg Bell and...

I don't even remember who the wideouts were. Andre in his rookie year?

But yeah, they were horrible.

134579[/snapback]

Ferragamo's wideouts were apparently all opposing cornerbacks...5 TDs and 17 interceptions in 10 games.

Actually, they threw to Butler, Reed, and Burkett. Really, that's not a BAD trio, especially considering how much the game's changed since then. But considering that Reed led the team in receptions as a late round pick out of Kutztown State...it's probably not a good trio, either.

Ferragamo's wideouts were apparently all opposing cornerbacks...5 TDs and 17 interceptions in 10 games. 

Actually, they threw to Butler, Reed, and Burkett.  Really, that's not a BAD trio, especially considering how much the game's changed since then.  But considering that Reed led the team in receptions as a late round pick out of Kutztown State...it's probably not a good trio, either.

134599[/snapback]

Jerry Butler may well have been a hall of famer if he didn't tear up his knee. I thought he was out of football by the time the Bills got those two clowns. Andre should go in on his first ballot. Burkett? I seem to remember some guy bashing Kelly then winding up on the Jests.

You sure you're not making stevestojan up again? :flirt::P:doh::lol:

What game were you watching?  The oline was beat to living hell by NE's front seven in that game. 

Not that Bledsoe's blameless - far from it.  In fact, the entire team was taken out behind the woodshed in NE.  Which is kind of my point...reducing an entire team vomit-fest to "the QB threw interceptions" is laughable.  Does Bledsoe suck?  Sure.  Does that absolve everyone else of blame?  Hardly...

134566[/snapback]

This week, for the first time, I really wanted to take a look at how our passing game has or hasn’t progressed since the beginning of the season. Specifically, I took a good look at the offensive line and Drew Bledsoe’s play from the game last Sunday night in New England. Has the pass protection improved? Has Drew become more adept at getting the ball out quicker? And what results were yielded because of all of this in the last game?

So, here’s what I did. I looked at every pass play from last week’s game, and listed the key elements:

-How much time between the snap and Drew’s release (in parenthesis in seconds).

-Rated the pass protection from the O-Line and backs as one unit as either excellent, good, average, or bad.

-Listed the result of the play.

After reading how each play played out, you can draw some of your own conclusions. However, I also have my own analysis and conclusions listed at the end of the breakdowns:

Pass 1: (3.10) Excellent – complete to Moulds 7 yards...

http://www.!@#$.com/showthread.php?t=59568