OL Cornell Green visiting

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why didn't we bring TOny Pashos in? Green was on an offensive line maybe worse than ours. We are picking the scraps from sh-tty teams. Chiefs, now the Raiders. I know it's early, but I just can't get excited about this

He was also arrested for domestic violence, so at least he has some "fire"

Per Wiki:

Green was arrested on a domestic violence charge on March 21, 2009 in Florida. He was accused of hitting the mother of his two children with a mop handle and slamming her against a wall. He was arrested at the Tampa International Airport while trying to board a flight for Oakland, California.

The headline says Green, the story says Brown.

Nice.

Reporters seemed smarter back when there were copy editors....

Green, Brown, they're both colors, right? It gets better: the lede says Brown, but later references switch to Green. I won't pick on Peck too much, but it does seem that there are more mistakes/typos on TV stations' Web sites than in print media ...

why didn't we bring TOny Pashos in? Green was on an offensive line maybe worse than ours. We are picking the scraps from sh-tty teams. Chiefs, now the Raiders. I know it's early, but I just can't get excited about this

Why do you think Pashos is any better? He's a journeyman like all the rest.

Actually the Raiders line has been pretty good at run blocking the last three seasons.