Friday Seattle v Buffalo predictions?

ICE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The key to winning against the seahags: is to force Dilfer to throw the ball. Shut down Alexander. I would bet half my weeks salary that Dilfer throws more Int's vs the bills than TD's.

How many did Dilfer throw against the hapless Fishies last sunday?

Come on, people. We´re not talking about a game at the Ralph. If it were, it could be analysed rationally, and the Bills would have the edge. But it´s on the road, and the Bills have proved they don´t play to their abilities outside Buffalo.

Willis won´t get his 100, because Seattle will play the run, Drew will have to pass, and we know what happens when Drew passes the ball on the road, don´t we? :lol:

Seattle will probably win. The wild card here is our special teams. If they produce big-time, then the Bills have a good chance. But if Drew has to produce yardage, we lose.

I believe in Drew Bledsoe. I see his real ability.  Drew Bledsoe gives the Bills the best chance to win.

you belive assdrew gives us the best chance to win :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: he has really showed that in the last 2 years . he is all done, can not lead this team to stevestojan :D

He is the best QB the bills have had since kelly retired. Better than Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, and the militent midget.

Perhaps Kelly might have stayed a few more years, had the offensive line been upgraded. This is the significant reason I feel that kelly retired.

He is the best QB the bills have had since kelly retired. Better than Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, and the militent midget.

Perhaps Kelly might have stayed a few more years, had the offensive line been upgraded. This is the significant reason I feel that kelly retired.

133853[/snapback]

Sue.

All of the QB's had a higher winning % that Drew.

How is he better?

I hope he gets traded to Miami or something so you can stop this unexplicable love fest for this LOSER.

I trust in the player that the best coach in football has drafted. That Coach is bill parcells. He most definitly has taste for big talent.

Step away from the bledsoe issue and answer this question.

Do you think the bills have a great offensive line?

Do you think the bills have a great offensive line?

133866[/snapback]

No. Because I'm not mentally retarded, nor am I hard of sight. However, saying "no" to the question of do I think we have a great offensive line doesn't change how I feel about Bledsoe.

Believe it or not, I actually take into consideration the OLine when saying how bad a QB is.

Bledsoe doesn't have it anymore.

Sue, its OK, you'll see the light one day.

Dilfer in 2000 was the prototype for what Bledsoe was supposed to provide us this year. If Drew played half as good this year as Dilfer did, we'd have at least 2 more wins.

As Bill Murray once said, "That's the facts, Jack."

Bills 35

Seahawks 24

Willis 3 TDs,

Matthews/JP throws for 2 TDs in 2nd half.

The key to winning against the seahags: is to force Dilfer to throw the ball. Shut down Alexander. I would bet half my weeks salary that Dilfer throws more Int's vs the bills than TD's.

How many did Dilfer throw against the hapless Fishies last sunday?

133823[/snapback]

Sue you just described the EXACT way to shut down the Bills. shut down McGahee and force you know who to throw the damn ball. He will throw pics OR fumble when hit.

I think your wrong. Seattle is not that much of a dominant team. Bills will most likely prove alot of people wrong on this board.

I for one am damn proud of my team. Will support this team and the QB. Would like to see TD can some of these oline man that are to me under achievers. Will always be under achievers.

This team is just a short while from being in the playoffs. The upgrade is not a Qb.

It is the secondary and offensive line. I might even through in getting a better Tight End.

You did not answer the question:

Do the bills need to upgrade the offensive line?

Dont avoid the obvious.

133888[/snapback]

You're kidding right?

I answered your question.... With the first word of my post!

Sue, the OLine isnt great. When you have an issue with Oline, you can't have a QB like Bledsoe. Bledsoe needs a PERFECT situation to throw. And even then, its often low, high, or picked.

Who would you like to see put on the bills online? If you could have anyone to make it a stout line.

Starting with the center.

133920[/snapback]

I'm under the impression that you are currently very drunk.

Since this is typed out, I can't really say it any slower. So please read this slowly.

I think Bledsoe is a much bigger problem that our OLine. Our Oline is not great (like I've said 100 times). But there are plenty of teams who have a line about as good as ours, who's QB doesnt get sacked 50 times a season. We need a QB who is mobile (not Doug flutie or Mike Vick mobile, but enough to get the hell out of harms way). Bledsoe doesn't have that - at all.

You people who B word about the Oline don't realize that first, it takes time for them to gel. Their job is more complex than "stop the guy in front of me". They have schemes and plays just like everyone else. Even if it was EASY to just replace 5 players (which is NOT, its easier to replace the QB) the new unit would SUCK because they would take time to gel.

The oline isnt perfect, but there are QBs who could work with them, ESPECIALLY WITH A RB who has 4 of 5 games at 100 yards.