Trades I make to improve our Bills

So looks like the Bills will probably end up signing 3-4 small name free agents that will be backups and focus on the draft, so this is what I think they should do.

1. Trade Whitner for a 2nd round pick.

2. Trade Lynch for a 2nd, maybe get a desperate team for a 1st, but i doubt any team would give that up.

3. Trade Schobel for a 2nd, talk to him and have him release a statement saying he wants to play for a contender as a D-end

4. Unless an outstanding player falls to us at #9 trade back a few spots for another 2nd.

5. Sign Joey Porter as our "big name" free agent.

6. Trade Lee Evans and our 3rd for Brandon Marshall, if they play hard ball im willing to part with one of our 2nds we grabbed

If this works out we will be looking at one 1st round pick, 5 second round picks, and with our new regime (which I strongly believe are very talented at drafting, as Nix did in San Diego) that we can draft 6 future starters in the first 2 rounds, and hope we get lucky in later rounds.

Shoot away...

So looks like the Bills will probably end up signing 3-4 small name free agents that will be backups and focus on the draft, so this is what I think they should do.

2. Trade Lynch for a 2nd, maybe get a desperate team for a 1st, but i doubt any team would give that up.

3. Trade Schobel for a 2nd, talk to him and have him release a statement saying he wants to play for a contender as a D-end

4. Unless an outstanding player falls to us at #9 trade back a few spots for another 2nd.

6. Trade Lee Evans and our 3rd for Brandon Marshall, if they play hard ball im willing to part with one of our 2nds we grabbed

If this works out we will be looking at one 1st round pick, 5 second round picks, and with our new regime (which I strongly believe are very talented at drafting, as Nix did in San Diego) that we can draft 6 future starters in the first 2 rounds, and hope we get lucky in later rounds.

Shoot away...

you overvalue our guys...

Whitner may net you a 5th rounder

Lynch may net you a 4th rounder...

You may be right on with Schobel...

No way we try for Porter...Bills are tired of these guys with no character...that's why Ingonito was not offered a contract...

Marshall- another bad guy....

Shoot away...

Hey man this isn't SIM city where the game is only fun when you rebuild.

Shoot away...

are you 5?

Shoot away...

This is ridiculous lol

I'm assuming a joke?

You might get a third for Whitner

SD might give a 2nd for Lynch (there's not that many good RBs in this years draft I'd rate two as 1st rounders and it's not a sure thing that SD gets one of the two where they pick)

geez what is Schobel worth in trade? might be a 2nd to the right team- has to be a 4-3 team that wants to take their shot this year and really needs pass rush help. how are the colts set up?

is this guy serious? you do know brandon marshall is a restricted FA right? and he was tendered as a first rounder. so the only way to get marshall is to sign him, and then the broncos get that teams first round pick. Seattle looks like they are gonna sign him and give up the 6th overall pick. Lets see 6th overall pick or lee evans and a third rounder.HMMMMMM

Shoot away...

Funny stuff.

You forgot trade Parish for a 3rd, trade Kelsey for a 3rd, and trade Youbooty for a 3rd.

Shoot away...

Thanks for making me laugh..."Coach!" :thumbsup:

Shoot away...

lol! If Boldin was traded only for a 3rd and 4th you are dreamin kid. None of our players are worth higher than a 4th. If Boldin is a 3rd and 4th, Evans would probably be a single pick of 4 or 5th. Lynch may get a 3rd if you're lucky and Schobel is over the hill. you be lucky to get a 5th for him, and I'd take it. This isn't Madden, the NFL treasures these picks. If I could trade a 3rd and 4th for Boldin, I'd trade every single pick away this year on players I knew who were good because its not like we can draft anyways, the last 10 years have proved that.

No way we try for Porter...Bills are tired of these guys with no character...that's why Ingonito was not offered a contract...

He sure did...but wow let me imagine that for a second...1 first round and 5 second round picks...talk about rebuilding through the draft...okay back to reality...

Shoot away...

are you sober?

How about whitner straight up for Shaun Rogers. Cleveland needs a safety, Buffalo needs a NT. As much as a let down whitner has been, he's young and still has potential, Shaun rogers is what he is, fat and lazy, but dominating at times. make this trade, rogers and Williams as Buffalo's rotation at NT, its a good start.

Here's a trade. Give Seattle our 9th for and a 4th round pick for their 6th. They want Brandon Marshall Den WR and it will cost them their 6th at this point. They get an extra pick, we get to select a great LOT. At #9, I am worried we will be left with A Davis and he reminds me of Mike Williams.

agreed. only real talent nets 2nd round draft picks. I think we have what we have. trading down from 9 should be done but prob will not happen. everyone wants more picks. everyone trying to do the same thing. meaning very little of it gets done

has to be two sides to every market. a buyer and a seller (of picks)..

Shoot away...

And which alternate universe will this happen in?