Did NIX & Ralph wake up yet? Time for Free Agents

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"OMG THE BILLS ARE CHEAP, THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING"

Gotta love people on this forum. I has been about 17 hours into free agency and people begin to panic and complaining about how the Bills haven't brought in anyone but 1 Free Agent thus far. I think about half (or more than half) the teams in the league haven't done anything yet in regards to free agent visits. People dont know common sense on this board.

"OMG THE BILLS ARE CHEAP, THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING"

Gotta love people on this forum. I has been about 17 hours into free agency and people begin to panic and complaining about how the Bills haven't brought in anyone but 1 Free Agent thus far. I think about half (or more than half) the teams in the league haven't done anything yet in regards to free agent visits. People dont know common sense on this board.

Fair enough. Let's have your opinion in a couple of weeks.

They are not going to fix a 6-10 team by doing nothing but draft. The way they draft. And they do not have 5 first round picks.

Get some good free agents in asap, show that they are trying to work. :thumbsup::lol:

so you're favoring that tried and tested Dan Snyder, redskins approach of simply throwing money at the problem. yeah, that's worked.

jw

and that's it for me, see ya later, it's dinner and drinks and maybe not in that order.

so you're favoring that tried and tested Dan Snyder, redskins approach of simply throwing money at the problem. yeah, that's worked.

jw

and that's it for me, see ya later, it's dinner and drinks and maybe not in that order.

New York Yankees. Checkmate

jw

Atleast he puts his money where his mouth is and at least looks like he is trying to field a SB team. If you had to bet your house on who would win a SB first would you go with Ralph (say he lives forever) or Snyder?

jw

Dan Snyder, the short meddling owner of the NFL franchise with the racist nickname, has been VERY quiet so far. Maybe he's learned his lesson.