Mcnabb/Bills update

A source has told me the Buffalo Bills have held "discussions" with the Philadelphia Eagles regarding a trade for QB Donovan McNabb.

No word on whether any offers have been made. Philly Fox station says Eagles will not field "offers" for McNabb.

.....but I have confirmed with two sources now that the two teams have talked and there are those on both sides who want to get it done.

Re-stating: "discussions" does not mean any "offers" were made from either party......

.....Also, as we know, free agency changes teams needs and wants very quickly. So, this does not mean both teams will continue to talk.

http://twitter.com/salsports

A source has told me the Buffalo Bills have held "discussions" with the Philadelphia Eagles regarding a trade for QB Donovan McNabb.

No word on whether any offers have been made. Philly Fox station says Eagles will not field "offers" for McNabb.

.....but I have confirmed with two sources now that the two teams have talked and there are those on both sides who want to get it done.

Re-stating: "discussions" does not mean any "offers" were made from either party......

.....Also, as we know, free agency changes teams needs and wants very quickly. So, this does not mean both teams will continue to talk.

More bull **** from the guy broadcasting from his mom's living room.

People The Bills are not getting McNabb Salsports is a Joke man got lucky he is not a savior, I could say my sources report Intense Negotiations with Colts on bringing Manning here does that rock your collective worlds

A source has told me the Buffalo Bills have held "discussions" with the Indianapolis Colts regarding a trade for QB Peyton Manning.

No word on whether any offers have been made. Indy Fox station says Colts will not field "offers" for Manning.

Great! and maybe Cowher will be our coach...woops! Well at least we cut Trent Edwards...woops!....Well Mike Shananhan is interested in the Bills...woops! Shottenheimers woops....Vick is coming...yeah right!.... Well now D. McNabb may come....uh huh...yeah...not to the cheapo Bills...Too flashy of a move when you got 3 QB's on your roster!...lmao...Really, does anyone think D. McNabb would want to end his career in Buffalo? We can't protect a QB! Why would he? It's because it's a Excellent Organization!....yeah right! okay the weather! back to lmao again! ....the money? This is the Bills right? I don't think so! If we go for anybody it'll be for small potatoes...you know him...The often injured QB who has had glimmers of success and throws a lot of interceptions now...but he'll get back to where he was. Sounds like Dellhome...maybe Thighpen...but It wouldn't surprise me if the Bills stay with the three blind mice they already have! :thumbsup:

A source has told me the Buffalo Bills have held "discussions" with the Indianapolis Colts regarding a trade for QB Peyton Manning.

No word on whether any offers have been made. Indy Fox station says Colts will not field "offers" for Manning.

Yeah...lol...and there have been rumors that their has been several personnel from the Bills organization spotted inside the confines of Indy's stadium as of late, which may mean that they may be getting close to making an offer that Indy may consider for Peyton Manning....On a side note: The Bills also had scouts and personnel to talk to players at the combine and conduct a few interviews while in the building. They talked to a OT that Mel Kiper has rated as the 24th best OT available in the draft, but the Bills have him much higher on their draft board. Buddy Nix said that he is a 6 year Senior

that played for 2 years at Georgia Tech prior to transferring to a little college out of Loserville, Montana. Buddy Nix stated

that the 6 year Senior is a distint cousin of his and he would like to draft someone that he can trust into the Good-ole buddy network that they are assembling in Buffalo. Buddy Nix mentioned that this OT is under the radar and the Bills

are going to trick everybody and draft this player with their first round draft pick. There is speculation from a friend of a friend's cousin that the Bills are very interested in 2 offensive players on the E.C.C. (South) squad. Dave Tweener (DE) and an unidentified player. Tweener is a first year Senior who is about 50 lbs undersized, but he has real good hands and may grow into his frame just like A. Maybe Maybin. Dave Tweener spoke to the media earlier today and mentioned that it would be such a easy transition for him and the commute would be ideal as he would drive across the E.C.C. parking lot

and would be able to squeeze practices in between his classes. He also mentionend that it was a bonus that the Bills don't practice outdoors and usually are not in pads. He mentioned that he could go right from practice to his phys ed classes at E.C.C. without even working up a sweat. Mr. Tweener also mentioned that he doesn't have classes on Fridays and that it would be an ideal situation because he could blow off a few practices on Fridays just like T.O. did. This should be such an

intersting and fund Free Agency period as we watch other teams pick up players. We just may trade our top four rounds of the draft away for lower round draft picks so we can stay ahead of the game and save money for future years that may be capped. You wouldn't want to pick up Julius Peppers or anyone of experience because if you did that may mean the Bills might someday make the playoffs and that would mean that it would be difficult for the Bills to go against their GREEN policy as they may have to use more electricity for lighting the stadium. So far the Bills are the most eco friendly team in the leaugue as they have saved at least 10 playoff games over the past decade and they also give up a regular season game to Toronto and also some years they give up a pre-season game to Toronto as well...Way to Go with the Buffalo

Bills and our Eco Friendly team who puts savings and the environment before winning!! Lets go Bills Lets go Bills Lets GO Bills

:thumbsup: