NFL Network

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the Bills are supposedly "in play" for Chester Taylor, RB, Minnesota Vikings. If so, I'd deem this a real good move from the front office. He is starting potential the minute he signs with the Bills, IMO.

Chester Taylor has alot left IMO. If we lose a RB to trade, he'd be a solid replacement.

If this happens I'd be happy..but if this means Lynch is gone...it will be bittersweet...I think Lynch just had a down year.

I like Lynch as a player...I really think he is going to be a great player in the NFL - whether it is with the Bills or some other team. I love the way he runs with 3 and 4 tacklers hanging all over him.

However....he is one bad off field event away from taking a one year vacation, and I doubt he has learned anything from his previous misdeeds. And for that reason, if traded - the Bills likely won't get what he is worth. I think he is worth a late 1st round pick but the reality is, they will be luck to get a 2nd round pick for him.

we will know soon

Free agent Chester Taylor is expected to sign a new contract within 48 hours.

We can rule the Texans out, and the Vikings are out the picture as well after failing to reach a deal. The Lions may be the front-runners as we head toward midnight. With a well-rounded skill-set and fresh legs, Taylor's stock is believe to be high as he enters free agency.

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

I would rather see Buffalo trade Lynch to Oakland for Michael Bush and a draft pick. Although getting Taylor wouldn't suck.

I would love this, but it will never happen. Bush is a better RB than Lynch, so to give them Lynch and get back Bush and a pick would never happen. Plus, this makes no sense for Oak. Trade away a talented RB and a draft pick just to get another RB who also has off field problems and coming off a down year when they also have Fargas and McFadden.

Why, with all of our needs, would be be targeting a RB when we have two capable starters on the roster. Say what you want about Lynch but he has proven he can start and is still young. Jackson may have been our offensive MVP and certainly has something left in the tank.

How is it Lynch always averages dick per carry and everyone touts him as a great back? Fred Jackson has outperformed him since day 1 and Lynch is a punk. We'd be lucky to get something for him now before he goes the way of Travis Henry.

His 3 yr career average is 4.0 yrds a carry how is that dick per carry.