I was suprised Incogneto not tendered

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? Another brain dead decision for this club. Butler retires. We have tomato cans at tackles. Wood is coming off a horrific injury- potentially career ending. We have 2 decent healthy lineman on the entire roster. And we do not tender Incogneto. Man it is tough to be a Bills fan. I could not screw this team up this bad if I tried. Thank God for the Nets- so we are not the worst franchise in all sports

I love the killer mentality as a linemen......

We will have to see how they handle this....it creates another OL hole.

I like his attitude, but it appears they are going to stick to the "Character" thing that they talked about at the initial press conference. Incognito is severely lacking in the character department. You can pretty much count Lynch gone too for the same reasons.

interesting, I wonder if we still get the chance to match any offer sheet?

Not if there is no tender, they become unrestricted free agents. That is the whole purpose of placing a tender on it so you can match any offer or get compensation.

I like his attitude, but it appears they are going to stick to the "Character" thing that they talked about at the initial press conference. Incognito is severely lacking in the character department. You can pretty much count Lynch gone too for the same reasons.

what type of character are we talking here? and frankly, before you even answer, the whole "character" thing is so ridiculous at this point.

most fans incorrectly believed that "character" meant "choir boy", because thats what the fans wanted. but that was NEVER the definition.

and as ive posted previously, the only people on record as having a problem with lynch are the "fans". the same fans that sit online and B word about any/every move.

this assumption that the team thinks lynch is a "no good thug" just because people in the suburbs of buffalo are afraid of black people has gone way too far.

WTF? Another brain dead decision for this club. Butler retires. We have tomato cans at tackles. Wood is coming off a horrific injury- potentially career ending. We have 2 decent healthy lineman on the entire roster. And we do not tender Incogneto. Man it is tough to be a Bills fan. I could not screw this team up as bad if I tried. Thank God for the Nets- so we are not the worst franchise in all sports

I'm sure there is a lot more behind this then we know. Remember the Rams didn't get a trade for him they just cut him. Chansaw is trying to build team chemistry and I'm not surprised Incognito doesn't fit into his plans. I won't be surprised at all to see ML traded soon either.

JMO

No..he's too aggressive for us. He hits people too hard and gets real mad when he plays. We don't want players like him. We need nice players who aren't all hung up on that winning and losing crap.

Seriously? I think this is a very very bad omen...I'm skeptical of thenew crew and I hope this isn't the first of a series of bad personnel moves. Incognito played well in the games he played and would have AT LEAST been an excellent backup.

No he's a RESTRICTED free agent, meaning he still has a yr left on his contract, right?

no, his contract is up, but as long as we tender him, we'd get right of first refusal basically. he could talk to other teams about a contract, but we'd have a chance to match and keep him. if we dont tender, he's officially a UFA.

No he's a RESTRICTED free agent, meaning he still has a yr left on his contract, right?

Article I read said he was an UFA. I think once we don't tender him then he's no longer restricted.

no, his contract is up, but as long as we tender him, we'd get right of first refusal basically. he could talk to other teams about a contract, but we'd have a chance to match and keep him. if we dont tender, he's officially a UFA.

bingo :D

what type of character are we talking here? and frankly, before you even answer, the whole "character" thing is so ridiculous at this point.

most fans incorrectly believed that "character" meant "choir boy", because thats what the fans wanted. but that was NEVER the definition.

and as ive posted previously, the only people on record as having a problem with lynch are the "fans". the same fans that sit online and B word about any/every move.

this assumption that the team thinks lynch is a "no good thug" just because people in the suburbs of buffalo are afraid of black people has gone way too far.

Yup, white people are terrified of black people and that is why Marshawn Lynch's behavior is not soundly accepted. :D In fact white people in general have a really tough time worshipping black athletes with all that fear paralyzing them.

Oh and trust me all the people in the city aren't cool with Lynch's problems either.

Yup, white people are terrified of black people and that is why Marshawn Lynch's behavior is not soundly accepted. :D In fact white people in general have a really tough time worshipping black athletes with all that fear paralyzing them.

sorry dude, im just going off what people post here. and what people post comes off as small-minded and racist. plus, the entire "TGIF robbery" which is EXACTLY what that was. go back and read those threads and posts from that situation.

the lynch mob (pun intended) is beyond ridiculous. he had one poor season, on a terrible offense, and people want to run him out of town for... im not sure what. i guess having the smell of weed (legal in Oakland area) and a gun in his trunk (legal in most conservative states).

i agree that he needs to re-focus and get serious. but he should have the chance to do so before we make another hole in an already decimated roster. and i think the FO feels the same way.

it just irks me when people talk like they KNOW the team is going to move him, just because they dont like the guy, when the team has made no such statement or even hint of movement.