Is Jared Gaither worth the 9th pick?

Does it have to be a 1st round pick.....can compensation be worked out that doesn't include our 1st rounder?

How about our 2nd rounder and a player?

They could work out a deal for a trade with Buffalo. Its what happens alot of the time in these cases. The Bills will work out a deal with the player and make a deal with his team for a trade of different compensation

Not the #9 pick, If we can trade back late into the first round and pickup some more picks then trade the letter first round pick..maybe but not the 9th

What I find really confusing with these kind of deals with RFA is that its more advantageous for winning teams that draft very late to make these moves (like NO or Indy this year) then the worst teams that could use the extra help (Detroit, Stl, KC). Basically it costs more for the Rams to get him, giving up the #1 overall pick, then the Saints who would be giving up the last pick of the round

What I find really confusing with these kind of deals with RFA is that its more advantageous for winning teams that draft very late to make these moves (like NO or Indy this year) then the worst teams that could use the extra help (Detroit, Stl, KC). Basically it costs more for the Rams to get him, giving up the #1 overall pick, then the Saints who would be giving up the last pick of the round

Yes, but a team is more likely to match the saints offer, and more willing to take the rams pick.

There are downsides to this. We have a dominant O-Line as it is and taking out Gaither could defintily mess-up the balance of it. But we could always use one of the draft picks for him especially if we get a 3rd rounder for him too.i first started my bag collection with a coach handbags. I must say that coach purse store

has come a really long way since then. their spring line of bags and accessories has an amazing splash of color

There are downsides to this. We have a dominant O-Line as it is and taking out Gaither could defintily mess-up the balance of it. But we could always use one of the draft picks for him especially if we get a 3rd rounder for him too.

The third isn't on the table with what he was tendered.

I remember the Ravens getting Gaither in the fifth round of the supplemental draft and wondering why, for the Bills that is, he wouldn't have been worth gambling a fourth round pick for in the regular draft of the following season. I was shaking my head on that one and then I remembered, we're the Bills and they are the Ravens.

I wanted the Bills to draft Witten in the 2nd. Things happen. Plus, there is a process to the supplement draft that makes a little tricky.

Anyways, I like Gaither but I don't think he is worth a #9. I think the Ravens' offensive system helps him a lot. Smart move by the Ravens though.

I would offer Whitner + 2nd round pick next year for Gaither and see if Baltimore will bite. They did after all gave us a 3rd and 5th for Mcgahee which I thought was an absolute steal.

They actually us 2 3rds and a 5th for Willis, which is amazing (and Marv haters forget). The Ravens are looking to trade JG. But they would think about it for a 1st.

They actually us 2 3rds and a 5th for Willis, which is amazing (and Marv haters forget). The Ravens are looking to trade JG. But they would think about it for a 1st.

Wow I must have forgot about that which makes it a even bigger joke then. With Ed Reed possibly retiring safety could be a need position for them.