Walter Football Updated Mock

1. Bryan Bulaga LT

2. Terrence Cody DT :lol: (No thanks. A tub of lard with no ambition)

2. Cam Thomas DT

3. Jarrett Brown QB (No thanks, he's a one year starter with middling success.)

3. Dan Lefevour QB

4. Jason Worilds OLB (The Bills don't need, IMO, OLB's nearly as much as ILB's.)

4. Mike McLaughlin ILB

WHOA - I WOULD LOVE THIS!

Fixed! :lol:

1. Bryan Bulaga LT

2. Terrence Cody DT

3. Jarrett Brown QB

4. Jason Worilds OLB

WHOA - I WOULD LOVE THIS!

I would like this draft but I would love the first 2 picks. Unfortunately I just don't see Buluga being there at pick 9 and I could see Cody going before pick 41 as well. I don't like the Brown pick either I would like to see the Bills go with a RT in round 3 and then stack up on Linebackers in rounds 4, 5, and 6.

Who are the better RT prospects in round 3?

I would like this draft but I would love the first 2 picks. Unfortunately I just don't see Buluga being there at pick 9 and I could see Cody going before pick 41 as well. I don't like the Brown pick either I would like to see the Bills go with a RT in round 3 and then stack up on Linebackers in rounds 4, 5, and 6.

Vladimir Ducasse Round 2-3

Jared Veldheer 3 -4

Tony Washington 3-4

Those dudes

Give me Bulauga, Cody, then the RT from Iowa, Kyle Calloway (6'7", 315). A pair of bookend tackles from Iowa...I like the sound of that. Get the big guys!!!

LT- Bulagua

LG- Levitre

C- Wood (if healthy), else Hamgartner

RG - Incognito

RT Calloway

Backups...Hamgartner/Bell/Meredith

I love it!

I think the bills would be better off grabbing free agents that have some talent (linebacker) and grabbing the other positions in the draft

There appear to be some out there

I think the bills would be better off grabbing free agents that have some talent (linebacker) and grabbing the other positions in the draft

Brandon Johnson - CIN. Although I think they put a 2nd round tender on him, like last year. Since Zimmer came on board, and with their drafting high on D for a while, they went from No. 27 to No. 12 in the rankings in his first season in Cincinnati in 2008 and then going from No. 12 to No. 4 last year. That's what got them into the post season. Palmer tanked early on, so they worked the run game with Benson, Leonard, rookie Scott like crazy. Which of course helped their D.

The Bills should keep an eye peeled to Rashad Jeanty - injury concerns with his late season busted leg, and a history of leg problems, though. They gave him that 2nd round tender last year, but probably not this year.

I would agree. In fact, I'll be very frustrated if we use a high draft pick on a LB considering there is a decent amount of talent available (or soon will be available) in free agency. I also think there is more talent at the 3-4 DE position in this free agent class than most people give it credit for.

We have mediocre QBs. This year, beacause they say the QB class is weak, go big or go home. Maybe a 5th rounder.

I would love the top 2 picks and they fit Buddy's criteria of drafting guys who played well for longer than a year.

PS- I wonder what Maybin thinks when he hears Nix speak out against drafting 1 year wonders... I hope he's motivated by it, but we'll see.

Vladimir Ducasse Round 2-3

Jared Veldheer 3 -4

Tony Washington 3-4

Those dudes

I like those two guys. I didnt see any of there games, but they looked great in workouts. I hate going on only workouts but I have no choice here. Its easy to see why the scouts like them, particularly Veldheer.

im pretty sure that cody will eat himself out of the NFL, but when we had great NTs, i dont remember anyone running around saying that they were great physical specimans of man. i think id rather have cody than cam thomas. hes getting a lot of hype since the senior bowl, but he was inconsistent his entire college career. it just goes to show what what 1 good game can do. either way, theyre professional scouts, and were fans. if either of those two ways were how it turned out, i would be happy. addressing points of need with quality players. done and done!