bradford rumor ?

bkc

The Lions are reportedly holding out hope that the Rams take a defensive tackle at No. 1, so they can deal the No. 2 pick to the Browns or Bills.

Both teams are believed to be intrigued by the idea of moving ahead of the Redskins to select a quarterback, likely Sam Bradford. The Lions are also hesitant to guarantee over $30 million to one player after dolling out $40 million to Matthew Stafford last year.

fox sports

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. Personally, I wouldn't want this to happen since it would most likely cost draft picks and we need them all, but if Nix really likes Bradford then I'll trust him. We better get a good LT in FA then if that's the route we are going to take, unless we want to get our guy in the 2nd.

Thank you. Personally, I wouldn't want this to happen since it would most likely cost draft picks and we need them all, but if Nix really likes Bradford then I'll trust him. We better get a good LT in FA then if that's the route we are going to take, unless we want to get our guy in the 2nd.

I Agree on both points , build the o line first, but if Buddy loves the guy then let get it done

If we move up to number 2 ... We won't have a second rd pick.. Unless the Lions want all of our dead weight... Any of the first rd picks that Marv made... Don't see that happening

I just can't see the Bills sending all the picks it would take to move up. Unless they're 100% confident Bradford is the next great QB and that he won't get past the Skins or Hawks.

We have so many needs including LT and the entire defensive front-7. It's hard to imagine Buffalo giving up picks to move up to number two and spend all that money too.

If we are moving to the number 2 spot, take one of the DTs. But I hope (and pretty sure we wont) we are not moving up. That would be stupid.

the d tackles (mccoy and suh ), are more 4-3 guys then what we are looking for.

what would it take other than our 1st and lil Donte?

3rd?

noway they do it for less then a 2 , sometimes these things cost two this year, and a one next

eli manning deal for instance

noway they do it for less then a 2 , sometimes these things cost two this year, and a one next

eli manning deal for instance

That was the #1 to the #4 for an additional second and the following years first. 9 up to 2 would be even more probably

I don't think the Bills trade up and I don't think the Bills draft a QB

Got an uncapped season this year and probable lockout/strike in 2011. Plus the tandem of Nix & Gailey strikes me as a pair of seat warmers, not a couple guys building for the long term

That was the #1 to the #4 for an additional second and the following years first. 9 up to 2 would be even more probably

If this is accurate then no thank you...I would go against Nix's plan to build from the draft if we had to give away picks to move up 7 spots.