ESPN Insider lists us

BeastMode54

Thank God. I dont want to rely on Hangman for anything but backup duty. I have seen enough of him getting bowled over by competent DL. I bet he plays this season while Wood rehabs and takes his spot in 2011And I believe his contract was 4yrs, $9.5 Mil. Not certain though.

Mawae lets us move Hangartner to guard and Levitre to tackle. Incognito can play RG if Wood isn't ready to start the year and Mawae will be gone soon enough so as not to block Wood moving to C at some point.

Then we only NEED one tackle immediately, not two. You can sign a vet like Tra Thomas as a stop gap and draft a guy who won't have to start right away rather than reach for a maybe guy at 9 if the ones we want are gone. We can then slide down and take Jared Odrick or Mike Iupati. Iupati would show some foresight as Mawae is short term and either he or Wood could then be C when Mawae is gone and could push Hangartner and Incognito in the interim.

All of that assumes the NTs we want and OTs we want are gone. Then it makes sense to move down for a team who goes nuts for Berry, fill another need and get another pick.

how many low snaps did hangman toss too.

about 5, in a game where he injured his back but fought through it so he could stay in the game because his backup was a worse option.

people B word around here that our players arent tough enough and dont play through injuries like players on other teams. we need to understand that when players DO play injured, their level goes down.

if you think he shouldnt have been out there if he couldnt snap the ball, then take it up with the coaching staff. dude was a warrior for us.

about 5, in a game where he injured his back but fought through it so he could stay in the game because his backup was a worse option.

people B word around here that our players arent tough enough and dont play through injuries like players on other teams. we need to understand that when players DO play injured, their level goes down.

if you think he shouldnt have been out there if he couldnt snap the ball, then take it up with the coaching staff. dude was a warrior for us.

Definitely.